forum

07th Expansion - liberatedliberater

posted
Total Posts
show more
peppy
Hey guys, take a step back and look at yourselves. This map was unranked for valid reasons. Not all of the points whymeman's brought up when modding are necessarily means for unranking, but the skin dimensions are valid reasons. The rest could be further discussed as per usual during the modding process.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for your reaction to this. I know I am ashamed of creating a community that responds like this...
aevv_old

peppy wrote:

I know I am ashamed of creating a community that responds like this...
no one to blame but yourself
peppy
Suck my lollipop.
aevv_old
Hey peppy, take a step back and look at yourself.
peppy
Holy balls, I look AWESOME!!!!!
aevv_old

peppy wrote:

boring already :( cy@ later i suppose
Lunah_old

peppy wrote:

TKiller
Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli, lolli, lolli...
Topic Starter
Shiirn

peppy wrote:

If it helps, I was honestly moved by the reaction the community had...until the flaming began.
ziin

peppy wrote:

You didn't create the community. You just gave us a nice house to complain about.
Claudia_old

peppy wrote:

Hey guys, take a step back and look at yourselves. This map was unranked for valid reasons. Not all of the points whymeman's brought up when modding are necessarily means for unranking, but the skin dimensions are valid reasons. The rest could be further discussed as per usual during the modding process.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for your reaction to this. I know I am ashamed of creating a community that responds like this...
Perhaps if whymeman had responded in a more...appropriate way.

For one thing, he had four months to bitch about anything he thought was wrong about the map. If he didn't like something, he should've picked up on it BEFORE it was ranked, at the very least.

Also, he was spouting some crap about Shiirn being rude when, from what i've seen, it was the other way around.

All I saw was a post full of rage by a BAT who was acting unprofessionally. If something went on behind closed doors, then I obviously wouldn't know, but from my point of view, I could agree that unranking it was valid, but handled in an unprofessional way.

Yes, he was doing his job, but not in a way some of us would consider acceptable.
aevv_old
2BAD THEY DONT GET PAYED 4 THIS DONT COMPLAIN
Jarby

E-Hooker wrote:

For one thing, he had four months to bitch about anything he thought was wrong about the map. If he didn't like something, he should've picked up on it BEFORE it was ranked, at the very least.
It's acceptable to do something about this shortly after the map has been ranked when the problems are apparent and objective. It's been like this for quite a while now and it has also been established that he didn't unrank this based on personal subjective issues alone. In addition to that, if you cared about score stability, you would wait a week on the off chance that you were spending all day trying to get #1 on that occasional ranked map that gets unranked within a week.

E-Hooker wrote:

Also, he was spouting some crap about Shiirn being rude when, from what i've seen, it was the other way around.

All I saw was a post full of rage by a BAT who was acting unprofessionally. If something went on behind closed doors, then I obviously wouldn't know, but from my point of view, I could agree that unranking it was valid, but handled in an unprofessional way.

Yes, he was doing his job, but not in a way some of us would consider acceptable.
Do you honestly believe that this is enough to justify the shit thrown at whymeman for taking the initiative to unrank and help fix this map? I didn't see the rudeness take place so I can't comment on the situation beyond that, but I didn't feel any real rudeness in his mod post alone outside of just typical bluntness. By the way, I really doubt Shiirn would take any sort of whymeman's criticism badly in the first place.
Topic Starter
Shiirn

Jarby wrote:

By the way, I really doubt Shiirn would take any sort of anyone's criticism badly in the first place.
Fixed for you.
James2250

aevv wrote:

peppy wrote:

no one to blame but yourself
Wow....you might actually be more stupid than I thought (and that is seriously saying something)
Gabi
Why do you guys even bother? no matter how much you discuss/flame nothing will change. The map is ranked now, stop spamming the topic.
Mismagius

peppy wrote:

Hey guys, take a step back and look at yourselves. This map was unranked for valid reasons. Not all of the points whymeman's brought up when modding are necessarily means for unranking, but the skin dimensions are valid reasons.
However he just said them like "fix it you fucktard or else you're gonna die" which isn't a really good attitude for a BAT. Shiirn just responded it with the same attitude.

Whatever, it's not my map or anything. I'm not gonna say anything else.

And of course, I'm not saying I am right. I only read the thread, and that's all I know. I am sorry if I am saying something wrong.
SapphireGhost
Oooh myyy goood

Stop talking about this please, I've had enough with the liberated drama :(
ztrot
:( why was there an extra beat at the end of every stream :(
Bittersweet
because bats fails Good question.
Jarby

ztrot wrote:

:( why was there an extra beat at the end of every stream :(
If you're talking about the 1/6 streams, then they're supposed to be like that. That's how the melody goes.