forum

question about vibro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[LS]Grasu
hello im a 4k 5/4 star map player and ive been trying to practice vibro for one months or so.the thing i wanted to ask is that my left hand cant vibro and only my right one can or either my left is way slower than the right. do you have any tips? or should i start to vibro later on?
Rikuka
ppl say vibro is about genetics tho
also i can't vibro
-Andrei-
Tense up your arm and spam the key as fast as you can minimizing the distance from your fingers to the keys (try to keep the speed at a constant rate), I also heard that putting your keyboard at a angle can help with vibro but mine doesn’t have those keyboard stand. Not recommended to frequently tense up your arm as it may cause RSI
DeltaNami
Yeah vibro is not an important skillset unless you're super advanced. It's not useful and it mostly just causes injuries like stated above. If you do pursue this route, start very slowly and work your way up. Don't try vibro-ing 370 bpm as your first maps ofc, as that only hurts you.

Start at a comfortable range that is around your chordjack bpm and just practice the movement. For me, I think more about tensing up my wrists and fingers and just bouncing them at a constant tempo, but that's just me.