forum

Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone

posted
Total Posts
show more
Omega
You are welcome :D I'd be glad to mod it again. But I'm bad at it.
Teras
Might as well rename the Artist to Karen. All other maps are named Karen anyways and not Denkare.

Denkare - Karen - Yousei Teikoku

Add Yousei Teikoku to tags if you haven't. Since She goes under the name Denkare/karen when she does those Metal horror VN songs and stuff.
Topic Starter
Kite
ill add yousei teikoku to tags (just because its the same person that does vocals for Denkare, but relatively unrelated tag for the whole thing imo)

Keeping Denkare as artist though, since Karen is only the vocalist and not name of the band
Sander-Don
irc modded Pheon's taiko and made the BG~ star good luck on getting it ranked~! ヾ(・∀・)ノ
Andrea
Here you are, mp3 with better volume.
Pheon
Kinda late, but eh, made you a guestdiff for ya ^^.
Star~

Will do some modding tomorrow.
h3k1ru
w
rockleejkooo
star~ :3 good map
Omega
Kuduso star just because I want to. :D
aspara
denkare :)
Saten
Starr~~
Mafiamaster
Topic Starter
Kite
added! thanks
Cyril Scarlet
:D
lolcubes
Hey, here is some minor stuff. :)

Overall:
  1. I would consider changing combo colors. My suggestion is 16 192 48 for first (green), 32 112 224 for second (blue) and 212 0 0 for third (red). Wouldn't use the 4th color.
  2. The background is a 950KB .png, consider changing it to a ~200KB .jpg (not a big deal but if it's possible to reduce the filesize then why not).
  3. Consider adding 'Pheon' in the tags of all diffs, since he made the taiko diff.
Mafia's Normal:
  1. (nazi) The preview point is different to other diffs (143350 where both insane and taiko have 143338). Either change this one or change the other two. Feel free to completely disregard this though, since it's unnoticeable unless you open the files with a text editor.
Insane:
  1. If possible, increase HP drain rate by 1. Would fit the the difficulty perfectly, but would increase the maximum score even further (which is bad I guess). To balance out, consider reducing the overall difficulty by 1.
Take note that things listed are not critical and I couldn't find anything wrong with the maps themselves. Consider making a difficulty between normal and insane though, the gap between those two is big.
Really liked the maps, good luck and hope it gets ranked. :3
Topic Starter
Kite
Thanks for the kind mod.
Changed the combo colors to the ones you suggested, fixed preview point on Mafia's GD and HP+1 OD-1 on Insane.
Also changed background format from png to jpg.

I forgot to say that Doomsday is mapping a Hard difficulty for this mapset, but he's being lazy :3 (edited it into the opening post now)
Komeiji Yuki
:3 star
Medi-chan_old
Here's the new collaberated taiko diff between me and Pheon as you asked for it. http://puu.sh/1fLy
The bookmark is where my section starts, almost forgot to tell you.
Pheon named it just so you know :P
Also Star because I love the song~

And of course I'd put the wrong link in here. Edited to the right one.
zozozofun
I love this map for no reason :P
Topic Starter
Kite
Aaaah... I hope Doomsy will finish his diff soon xD
Doomsday
It's a long time coming, but here you go:

Download: Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone (Kite) [Doomsday].osu

8-)
Regou
So nice! :)
Saten
Pheon
Get this ranked already o_o;;;
Norn_NNN
:D
oWingz
Star~
Furawa
:) ohoh!天使の褥~
Your message is too short.
lolcubes
Gonna post hard once I'm done.
Don't forget to add Doomsday into tags btw.
Furawa
look at 00:15:679 (4,5,6) - XDDD
Your message is too short.Your message is too short.

Download: Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone (Kite) [test].osu
lolcubes
Download: Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone (Kite) [lolcubes' Hard].osu

Here we go.
4.80 stars, 761 combo, 8.7m score. Hope you like it. Might have missed a hitsound or two, but currently it sounds fine. \:D/
Also don't forget to put me into tags on other diffs!
inb4 12 spinners lolwtf.
Topic Starter
Kite
thanks :D and i finally finished remapping the insane a bit
Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.
imRitaka
Just some random suggestions that you can ignore.

[lolcubes' Hard]
3:34:987 > You can end this spinner 1/2 beat earlier.(Auto goes up to 4000 regardless if you change it or not.)

[Insane]
02:14:402 > Instead of the new combo here, move it to 02:15:360.

As you can see, I couldn't find much. Great map.
lolcubes

Ritaka wrote:

[lolcubes' Hard]
3:34:987 > You can end this spinner 1/2 beat earlier.(Auto goes up to 4000 regardless if you change it or not.)
Sure thing, if Kite could change this for me, so I don't have to, then send the file, then ... etc.
Topic Starter
Kite
Thanks for the mod :3 updated both diffs

Your message is too short.
lolcubes
Download: Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone (Kite) [lolcubes' Hard].osu

Oh hello there, some ninjafixes on minor errors I spotted after testplaying to death. D:
ziin
This song is fucking with me with all the dropped beats.

[mafia]
00:14:402 (2) - could you rotate this so it's not covering up so much of the next slider?
00:36:423 (2,3,5,6) - if you horizontal flip either pattern, then 3 and 5 won't overlap at all.
01:04:189 (1) - too high, hits hp bar
01:09:455 (1) - I don't like these notes on the red tick for the easiest diff, but whatever.
01:22:221 (5) - new combo
02:18:232 (1) - this will go off screen in easy

[doomsday]
00:15:758 - the more I listen to it, the more I think the guitar's rhythm goes on this note. Regardless, the drums are here, so the triple should go here instead.
00:17:195 - and there's a bass triple here too.
If you listen in the quiet parts it's obvious where the guitar rhythm is, and I don't think it changes.
02:09:934 - this part is really quiet... Claps on the backbeat would be nice if you don't increase the volume.
03:03:950 (8) - delete, and I think the it sounds better if you add notes on the blue tick before white tick the measure before this too.

[kite- should name this to kite's insane or something for consistency IMO (for shame one difficulty beatmaps)]
00:15:253 - delete this slider end, there's only 4 1/3 snap notes
02:17:115 - this note has been bugging me every difficulty I modded that nobody mapped it in either section, and mapped the lyrics instead. Something to think about.
02:18:152 - could add a note
02:24:615 (5) - This whole section is pretty fast, so I don't think you should use 1/1 sliders, but 1/2 repeating sliders instead, which would keep the clap pattern on the offbeat (that is if you were actually using one). Meh, it's a lot of work for not much gain.
Topic Starter
Kite
[mafia]
00:14:402 (2) - could you rotate this so it's not covering up so much of the next slider? Done
00:36:423 (2,3,5,6) - if you horizontal flip either pattern, then 3 and 5 won't overlap at all. Done
01:04:189 (1) - too high, hits hp bar Done
01:09:455 (1) - I don't like these notes on the red tick for the easiest diff, but whatever. D:
01:22:221 (5) - new combo Done
02:18:232 (1) - this will go off screen in easy Done

[kite- should name this to kite's insane or something for consistency IMO (for shame one difficulty beatmaps)] Haha yeah I've been quite lazy XD
00:15:253 - delete this slider end, there's only 4 1/3 snap notesI actually like it this way
02:17:115 - this note has been bugging me every difficulty I modded that nobody mapped it in either section, and mapped the lyrics instead. Something to think about. Added a beat there
02:18:152 - could add a note Nah
02:24:615 (5) - This whole section is pretty fast, so I don't think you should use 1/1 sliders, but 1/2 repeating sliders instead, which would keep the clap pattern on the offbeat (that is if you were actually using one). Meh, it's a lot of work for not much gain. I like it this way, follows vocals a bit
Thanks for the mod :3
I know that I've been lazy with mapping more than 1 diff on here, but Mafia's normal seemed easy enough for this song/mapset and all other gdiffs were already mapped haha.
Renaming my only diff which is Insane, into Kite's Insane would be a bit silly though :P
Jenny
If that's Ryou on your BG... replace it... the whole thing doesn't belong to Clannad
lolcubes
It's not, she is one of the main girls from the VN.
Kurai
\o/

General
  1. Add "VN" and "Visual Novel" in tags ?
Mafia's Normal
  1. 00:10:572 (1) - Why the end of the slider is silenced? This kind of silenced objects are unrankable because they are very confusing. Remove the 0% inherited timing section.
  2. Why this diff hasn't the same lenght as the others :(
  3. As expected for a Mafia's difficulty, it's really nice, nevertheless I'm not sure if you can use it as the easiest diffuclty, the diff has 3.22 star difficulty and it feels like a Normal+ diff. You have to consider making an easiest difficulty.
lolcubes' Hard
  1. I really tried to find something wrong here, but I can't, the map is perfect : Notes follow the rhythm, Sliders are well-made, hitsound are nice. Great job \:D/
Doomsday
  1. 00:29:560 (1) - AImod say this note isn't correctly snapped.
  2. 01:52:860 (1) - This circle is too close from the previous note. It may be confusing for the player who may click earlier than he should
Insane
  1. You have more than three different slider speeds, hopefully it plays nice so you don't have to change :)
  2. 00:36:104 - Add a note as the music restarts here ?
  3. 01:48:393 (3) - AImod say this slider is not correctly snapped
  4. 01:50:147 - Same as above
Awesome mapset did by awesome mappers ! Call me back later for a recheck later ;)
show more