forum

How to increase the volume of a map in the editor ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ADlitYT
Hi, i am challenging my self to mapping and i have a problem, the volume of my song is too low compared to the other maps. Is there a solution ?
lewski
impossible in the editor

you'll have to amplify your MP3 in e.g. Audacity (if you can do that without ruining the quality) or just find one that's louder from the start
TheKingHenry
worth a note that in my experience seeing these questions and the like, often (but of course not always) the song being "too quiet" is due to questionable quality of the file, such as being yt rip or similar
[[[[[[

lewski wrote:

impossible in the editor

you'll have to amplify your MP3 in e.g. Audacity (if you can do that without ruining the quality) or just find one that's louder from the start
btw use dark audacity instead, it's the same thing as audacity but it's dark mode! and og audacity may or may not spy on you
lewski
oh yeaaaah i forgot that was a thing lol

i have an old and unaffected version of audacity so when the news came out i just shrugged and moved on, anyone getting the program for the first time should definitely opt for dark audacity instead
caps
it's just error reporting and an update checker. literally everything has those, lol.

or just get 3.0.2 if you're so concerned