The most angry you have gotten at osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ninonuko
1/1/2018.......

You know what happened after that, I don't need to screenshot it :oops:
BigPigFootsie
When i'm about to SS Caramelldansen intense on osu!mania and then lag spike fucks my rhythm up and i miss every note after the lag spike

i threw my laptop and a fist at the wall

if we are talking about normal Osu!, itd be when I was doing well on Tear rain (the easy version) and i accidentally restarted it
I paused the game, punched the wall, threw my last mouse at the wall, ended up with no working mouse, and quit playing normal osu!
E m i
Well I don't mean it in a bad way, I like how differently everyone reacts. My strongest reaction was tearing up a bit being mad about some stuff like 0x100 1xmiss when I have a 99% fc.

I wish I knew why those differing reactions because I did feel moderately bad, so it wasn't me not caring or something.
enri
Chadol
When CBCC became my top play
zxswitch
keep choking on the last bit of a song you've been practicing a lot.
exsemipro
when the ping spike is huge. feels good to have such internet
MrSotoK
Tried to FC and HR map. Shitmiss easy circle. *Loses sanity* *throws pen on monitor* *monitor cracks*
DXPOHIHIHI

Yolshka wrote:

Osu! can be frustrating , though i dont think anyone can get angry playing it, but i admit, i can be pretty dissapointed and sad sometimes.

Sir are you ok?

https://youtu.be/QLogwW8tWVI
ReflexxelfeX
I FC-d a hard stream map. But i had nofail on.
Darknn
I start raging when..

- I can't FC a Map
- My Aim is so bad, that when I miss. My Anger Levels goes higher than it should be.
- Lags stop me from hitting notes
- Distractions. DISTRACTIONS
- Maps have circles 5 miles away to the point my mouse leaves the trackpad
- Objects in front of me just like Distractions
- I can't tap fast enough to click on a Circle
- And Many More that I'm too lazy to list.
Juuuuuuuuul
The last time i raged for a video game was maybe 20 years ago, or 25, i don't remember well.
Technicals problems (freeze, stutter, crash etc...) may make me a bit angry, that's all.
Jaylordsskits

Jojoha wrote:

My rage cycle still happens

-plays easy song for pp
-miss easy note
-retry
-miss easy note again
-gets angry
-retry and miss again
-retry and miss more
-then i lose my ability to think logically and smash the first thing i can see
-rage quit
-comes back 1 day later and repeat

So true lol, i have been grinding a map for like a couple of hours and cant get the godamn ss
royalegamerxd
I HAVE DEPRESION CUZ OF OSU
PLS HELP
Kaitones
Well, when I come back to a certain song that I can play a lot and at least get a B, but suddenly I can't play it anymore. Also, yes I'm a noob because that song is a 3.2 Hatsune Miku song.
mimiMika

epicjarvi wrote:

What is the worst rage/anger you have gotten while playing osu! and how did it happen?
Almost finished a 6* (beatmapsets/1288817#osu/2675575).
Sneezed at the end. I had to sit outside for a minute so that I wouldn't cry cause it was my favorite song and I failed it right at the end.
rematyar
this fucking play
scores/osu/3586843690

(also nice necro)
Voidedosu
I have never gotten angry enough to literally smash something (and I have enough self-control to keep myself from doing so even if I really want to); the most I do is just bang my hand on the desk.

That being said, I can tell you that a string of shit-misses, especially after getting far into a song, are a sure-fire way to rile me up. Even moreso if it's at a difficulty level I think I should easily be SS-ing and for some reason I'm just not.

If I can pinpoint something wrong on my end (I can tell I tapped too early/late, or obviously misread where a note would be), that's one thing, though.
Lilyn
necrowoed post

Whenever I get a row of stupid misses and really bad acc at a personally easy beatmap (like harumachi idk).
I just get disappointed in myself, not really angry
quoctrieunguyen

epicjarvi wrote:

What is the worst rage/anger you have gotten while playing osu! and how did it happen?
i broke my headphones, kicked the table, smashed the laptop, and screamed
WitherMite
worst ive done is a heavy sigh and slump down onto the desk. gave up on that play for the day.

not one to ever get angry at games.
MidnightWolf999
I normally just get angry at myself and just be like "COME ON!" - I'll try again and if I continue to get it wrong, I'll give up for a few hours - gotta take a breather
Julian_Kaiser
When someone interrupts me while playing.

(My anger does not direct towards the game, choking is a habit)
Manishh
when someone disturb me while playing