forum

Manga Recommendation Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xeno_old
Sup

So can anyone lurking here recommend me a manga series that made you laugh quite hard. I'm in need of a good laugh. Anything is fine, as long as its not H.

inb4 l2n to google.

I already tried that and it has failed me. Only things I've already read, gets recommend. So please don't recommend any popular manga's, I'll only facepalm.

Thanks
Faust
Oyasumi Punpun
Topic Starter
Xeno_old

Faust wrote:

Oyasumi Punpun
Cool thanks, looks interesting, will give it a try
Sallad4ever

Faust wrote:

Oyasumi Punpun
I don't think this will make a good laugh, it's an interesting series indeed but it has some dark atmosphere in it

not really an H but more to a dirty joke, Seitokai Yakuindomo and Imoto wa shushinki
if you still don't like it try Gintama or Sket Dance then
blissfulyoshi
Medaka Box (I guess this is pretty mainstream though, just don't read it for the storyline)
Wa! (probably my favorite 4-koma)

I am a little forgetful right now. I guess I will post later when I think of more series.
Topic Starter
Xeno_old
Thanks guys, I'll give those a try :3
Firo Prochainezo
Yotsuba&!
Topic Starter
Xeno_old

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Medaka Box (I guess this is pretty mainstream though, just don't read it for the storyline)
Wa! (probably my favorite 4-koma)

I am a little forgetful right now. I guess I will post later when I think of more series.
lol, loved Wa!

Thanks for the recommendation :3
Vext_old
I still to this day think Ranma 1/2 and Love Hina are some of the best manga I've read. Lupin the 3rd being the worst...good show though.
Kokizi
noblesse is a good one

though technically it's manhwa.
Faust
Berserk.

Bitches.

If you're not still looking for stuff that just makes you laugh, that is. Trolo
ThunderTopaz
I could recommend Tripeace. I find it good, great story, funny.... and I'm sure you will enjoy it.
http://www.citymanga.com/tripeace/

If not Tripeace then Samurai High School is a great Manga to read. Its funny as well and also has a great story.
http://www.citymanga.com/samurai_high_school/
Marifune-kun
I have read some mangas and now im searching for good mangas . :)
I've read these mangas:
-The World God Only Knows
-To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
-Toradora!
-Yakitake Japan
-Eden no Ori
-Beelzebub
-One Piece
-Naruto
-Fairytail
-Hayate no gotoku
-Kaichou Wa Maid Sama!
ampzz
Define which genre/s you are after first as it is hard to recommend anything without some criteria.

As I could rattle off a few action, comedy or seinen manga and you may find the content offensive.
Note: Manga has no plural so you don't need the added 's'. :)
Lance
I'm currently reading Shin Angyo Onshi. I recommend that if you want something with action and an interesting plot.
blissfulyoshi
Okay merged topics together, will probably give recs in a bit.
Vish024
Great Teacher Onizuka. For me, greater than its anime counterpart. Possibly the most entertaining, refined and perpetually hilarious mangas I have ever read. It causes you to laugh and cry almost simultaneously in some moments.
Rid-ONE
School Rumble is a good comic, sometimes the artwork really complex for some scene, sometime (rather a lot time) the artwork was very simple contains a lot of impossible events but make you laugh on it XD

and special feature in this comic is a short sentence locate in edge of the page XD
Rantai
I've read 3 manga.

Yotsuba&!
Usagi Drop
Kurenai

I like all three.. that's all I can add here >.<
Yumi14_old
You should read Oresama Teacher that manga is awesome :D
and Penguin Revolution (Penguin Kakumei) too u'll like it for sure :D
show more