forum

GUYS I NEED A DRUMMER!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThisIsWilliam
hey guys, it's me, yeah i know. missed me right? Well. Recently a new band was started called The CoochieBoochie, based in the east coast we play rock, metal and some pop. we are inspired by radiohead. we are looking for a drummer, we have a guitarist, vocalist and sax player. PLEASE GUYS WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED DRUMMER !!!!!. I am lookign for 3 years of experience ATLEAST. if anyone is reading and not a drummer, wait for our debut album coming at the end of this year if we get a drummer,
NotRaffi
I can barely play drums but I have 4 years of practice, good luck finding people though!
TheKingHenry
you may want to explicitly state whether or not there should be coinciding locations or not (aka if you looking to have live gigs down the road basically or so)

I'm sorta assuming you would prefer that considering the mention of the area in the post, but wouldn't hurt to state your take on it just saying
Topic Starter
ThisIsWilliam

TheKingHenry wrote:

you may want to explicitly state whether or not there should be coinciding locations or not (aka if you looking to have live gigs down the road basically or so)

I'm sorta assuming you would prefer that considering the mention of the area in the post, but wouldn't hurt to state your take on it just saying
no, we don't necessarily need to be in the same area, although it's preferred.