forum

Hi, I am coming back from a break - 5 digit - LF more people to play with

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chord
I haven't been playing much osu for the last couple of months and now I want to play a bit more since I got my work life and personal life a bit more balanced.

I am Sal and I really like green tea.

I really like stamina/stream maps but I am also learning a lot more of HR. I used to play a lot of consistency maps as well so if thats something that you're into, hmu! I don't mind playing more competitively or casually since I really enjoy the game.

Looking forward to playing with more people that are like-minded.

Discord: Sal#0126
SpikedJackson
o/
ChewyDewy
hi
Topic Starter
Chord

ChewyDewy wrote:

hi

SpikedJackson wrote:

o/
helloo. spiked is a cool dude
Neigdoig

Chord wrote:

I haven't been playing much osu for the last couple of months and now I want to play a bit more since I got my work life and personal life a bit more balanced.

I am Sal and I really like green tea.

I really like stamina/stream maps but I am also learning a lot more of HR. I used to play a lot of consistency maps as well so if thats something that you're into, hmu! I don't mind playing more competitively or casually since I really enjoy the game.

Looking forward to playing with more people that are like-minded.

Discord: Sal#0126
I'm a 7-digit, so count me out.

I also like matcha (I have some good stuff from Ito En every now and then)

As for Discord, I don't use it, but I do use Rocket Chat (any osu! servers on Rocket Chat I could join?).
Gobee
Yo! I am an avid HR player lmao, I'll add you on discord if you want to play sometime 👍
Neigdoig

Gobee wrote:

Yo! I am an avid HR player lmao, I'll add you on discord if you want to play sometime 👍
I'm an HRHD player.