forum

Bamboo Pen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nii Nii_old
Hey, I've bought a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch. But my problem is, that I lose the grip if I play difficult or jumpy maps. I use the full area and already tried to lower it, but it's to fast. Do you have any special "tricks" how you hold your pen / hand?
Krzysiek
I'm holding it like a normal pen and reduce the size to be able to move with only fingers (about 1/4 of tablet size). More plays = more accuracy in movement. Learning goes very fast.
Topic Starter
Nii Nii_old
I tried to hold it like a normal pen, but my normal is different. I hold it between my middle and ringfinger. And that doesn't work with tablet, because if there's a note in the edge, I tap the pen with my pen or lose the contact, because the pen is to far above the tablet. Do you guys/girls also "hover" your hand?
Krzysiek
I keep pen touching tablet but better players rather hover it. Holding it in 3 fingers. You have to set little area to avoid losing contact.
Atelier Nugra
ahh i think u should more practice to use that pen maybe after that you'll get used to :D
thelewa
If you have problems keeping hold of the pen then try putting some tape around the pen, helped with me.