forum

How do I change the background of a chart thats on the servers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
epic man 2
Heya, epic man 2 here again with a sort of unimportant-but-for-visuality question in mind as of recent. So basically about a month ago, I shared a challenge pack exclusively in the Osu!Mania gamemode which features 10 different songs all with a different chart associated in them under specific skillsets such as dump, tech, stamina, etc — since then, I decided to make a thumbnail that I could use for the pack since just seeing Anthem (Bring Me The Horizon)'s chosen background in the set felt somewhat off to me since it wouldn't be a image to somewhat preview the whole pack in my opinion. The fact that I have made the thumbnail for the pack although I don't know any sort of tricks to set the preview background for the map on the servers to be the thumbnail instead kinda feels weird to me since I don't want to make the image seem like its just there for being in a difficulty when I want it to preview as the background on the beatmapset. So TL;DR, how do I make a different image in the beatmapset be used as a background seen on if you find the map on the Osu! servers?

beatmapsets/1485929#mania/3046938 This is the project that I am talking about, in which I have made for fun.