forum

[duplicate] Separate the rank of osu mania 4k and 7k

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +44
Topic Starter
Davisss
i made this fanart and i think its a good idea to separate the 4k and 7k rank from the osu! profiles

What do you think?

4K Rank

7K Rank

ICanNotDoSlider
I think this is a duplicate, but I'm not sure (related). But yes please, the skill required between 4k and 7k is really different imo.
abraker
Yea pretty much a duplicate, although I'm unhappy with both requests. Should be requesting keymode specific leaderboards, not just to have 4k and 7k separated.

Anyway this is something that should be requested here: https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues
timebombed
i would sure love the optimization of this feature since i would get to see all my 7k plays and progress, BUT

doing this would require a completely new separate osu!mania4k and osu!mania7k gamemode since there would be no place to display Global Ranking IF there were only 4k and 7k sub-tabs...

there would need to be a third sub-tab along those 4k and 7k sub-tabs you made which would be called Global mania or whatever to display Global Ranking and your overall top 100 plays and pp from both 4k and 7k and 6k etc... that is if you dont want 2 new gamemodes...

it think it would be a bit more complicated since there are also 6k ranked beatmaps and (possibly, not that i know of) other keymode beatmaps other than 4,6,and 7 key..