Total Posts
Topic Starter
KumiDaiko
imma use ctrl+s now thanks everybody
WitherMite
f

ctrl+s is your friend man
Petal
Pretty confident that the idea of autosave was shot down for some reason since there's no way people didn't bring this up for 10+ years you know.

but people just spam ctrl+s so do that I guess
- Virtu -
I had a habit of Ctrl+S-ing everything every 10 mins, not just once, several times. 👌
abraker

Petal wrote:

Pretty confident that the idea of autosave was shot down for some reason since there's no way people didn't bring this up for 10+ years you know.
As with most requests, they have never been implemented and have been neglected community/forums/topics/347829
LikaaGod

QuizizzMaster12 wrote:

i was just mapping stuff and then suddenly, the game froze. immediately after it stopped freezing the game FUCKING crashed. lost a bunch of progress. mods if you're reading this plz add in autosave or smth idk just make me a happy person again
That happened to me a few months ago I lost all my motivation to map. I had to map a new song to fell like mapping again. F
startone

QuizizzMaster12 wrote:

i was just mapping stuff and then suddenly, the game froze. immediately after it stopped freezing the game FUCKING crashed. lost a bunch of progress. mods if you're reading this plz add in autosave or smth idk just make me a happy person again

Qiyana-sama wrote:

I had a habit of Ctrl+S-ing everything every 10 mins, not just once, several times. 👌
I have another method of preventing this from happening again.. Get a good device to prevent your game from crashing. Very useful, i have used this method and not once since has my game crashed. 5* rated method, give it a try,
August

Pentacoilz wrote:

QuizizzMaster12 wrote:

Qiyana-sama wrote:

I have another method of preventing this from happening again.. Get a good device to prevent your game from crashing. Very useful, i have used this method and not once since has my game crashed. 5* rated method, give it a try,
You don't seem to realise that the editor randomly crashing happens to pretty much everyone
lewski

Pentacoilz wrote:

some condescending shit
tried, did not work, 0/5
some things are too broken to be fixed just by adding more processing power

also "just buy a powerful computer 4head" man.......
Ninym
Happened to me couple times and there was one time i really thought i lost all of my progress but then when i re-opened osu, everything was there except for the last few objects. i gotta thanks myself for spamming ctrl-s every 5s

But yeah, I really think that devs should add a feature that whenever we edit something in the editor, osu would just make a copy of what we have changed and put it in a temp folder so that if osu ever crashes randomly, we would still have access to those changes.
Sophie Twilight
I remember one time I've mapped for 10 hours then just right before I placed the last circle before saving it got crashed and you guessed it. Since that incident I've always been saving the progress for every 20 mins of mapping
startone

August wrote:

Pentacoilz wrote:

QuizizzMaster12 wrote:

Qiyana-sama wrote:

You don't seem to realise that the editor randomly crashing happens to pretty much everyone
Well damn, i guess im just really lucky