forum

How would I go about romanising this songs title?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VP757
https://soundcloud.com/mir4clen/ajw0nirfay9t
The title is full of jumbled unicode characters that don't seem to be able to translate into any words as far as I can tell, what can I do?
SaltyLucario
romanised title would probably look like
Ui, Z, "Ewa, Z, " E <3

just romanised the title directly, while also taking account RC standarization rule saying "Commas, vs., feat., CV: and any other symbols linking or designating artists must include a trailing space."

all of the characters that were in the title outside of the heart at the end are letters - ζ is greek letter while other ones are part of japanese alphabet
Topic Starter
VP757
pretty crazy but I guess that would work, thanks!

to make it fit better with the feel of the original I'll probably also remove spacing and capitalisation so it looks like
ui,z,"ewa,z,"e <3
SaltyLucario
like i mentioned, you NEED the spaces as thats ranking criteria rule wait i just reread it and realized its artist only - my whole life i thought this applies for titles too - so yea i totslly agree to delete spaces in that case (as these arent the usual full width commas)

i guess capitalization is up to you tho so feel fee to go with lowercase (japanese normally capitalizes each non-particle word but since this is random junk here its probably fine)