forum

is there a way to merge beatmaps together to make a long beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyrano
pls i need help ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

(btw i talk french so im sorry if this is unclear or if there is any misunderstanting)
WitherMite
I think you'd have to make a new audio file with the songs stitched together, add a certain number of milliseconds to the timing points' and objects' timing in the .osu file based on when the song starts in the new audio file, then copy them all into a single .osu file.

so not impossible, but somewhat involved. I think there are tools that would make moving the entire map's beginning offset easier than manually doing math for every object.

Could also replace the audio of a map with the new stitched audio, move the timing points in the editor where they need to be with the resnap/move notes options off, then ctrl+a and move the map where it needs to be on the timeline. Then just merge the .osu files of every map. thats honestly probably easier if you cant find any timing tools that can move the whole map.

before trying either of those, make sure you back up the maps though.
Topic Starter
Cyrano

WitherMite wrote:

I think you'd have to make a new audio file with the songs stitched together, add a certain number of milliseconds to the timing points' and objects' timing in the .osu file based on when the song starts in the new audio file, then copy them all into a single .osu file.

so not impossible, but somewhat involved. I think there are tools that would make moving the entire map's beginning offset easier than manually doing math for every object.

Could also replace the audio of a map with the new stitched audio, move the timing points in the editor where they need to be with the resnap/move notes options off, then ctrl+a and move the map where it needs to be on the timeline. Then just merge the .osu files of every map. thats honestly probably easier if you cant find any timing tools that can move the whole map.

before trying either of those, make sure you back up the maps though.
thank you !!! ^^ ❤❤❤