posted
Total Posts
show more
Tiguero
Rap, Trap, Hip Hop, Pop, RnB
BeardedBurger
slam metal
Winnyace
I don't really have a favorite genre, but I do like listening to Trip-Hop and Hip-Hop
Heartzuu
Rap and similar genres

krekkree
Jazz, especially big band, but I have a soft spot too for Ryo Fukui and japanese Fusion. On the opposite spectrum, there's rave music, some later 2000s - early 2010s pop.

In general, if an artist is good, I will listen to them whatever the genre.
Sugar_owo
i enjoy very chill type music so i guess that could go here :D
somebody_33
I like EDM, DnB (drum n bass), dubstep, etc. I pretty much like all the EDM subgenres.
Synphonica
I am a classical pianist so that is my favorite genre of music. Specifically, I like the Romantic Period and my favorite composer is Chopin, Liszt, and Tchaikovsky. I also love anime music just cus something about it is too good.
Zym_
TheKingHenry

Synphonica wrote:

I am a classical pianist so that is my favorite genre of music. Specifically, I like the Romantic Period and my favorite composer is Chopin, Liszt, and Tchaikovsky
romantic period is generally my favorite type of classical as well (for example really like the composers you mentioned)
EPIKSTA
a
Kolmas
doujin music, black metal(atmospheric/dsbm/post-black), doom metal(funeral/death-doom)
wow
ive been listening to a lot of japanese punk rock and emo, calms my nerves and is always a vibe imo :D
vibrantcy
my favorite music genres have to be metal, phonk, rock, and rap.
Chromathic
Well i listen a lot of genres and i like to explore them i love "Punk rock" and i been listening to "maidcore"
ICanNotDoSlider
Punk rock
LimeTwist
Chiptune. Stuff from artists like Umeboshi Chazuke
Sugar_owo
future bass and lo-fi stuff.
pop too, but not the most.
Thevaka
Hip-hop [especially trap], rap, and electronic
cozykun
DSBM, blackgaze, and midwest emo
love the dreary instrumentals in them
Fawcro
Electronic
Hardcore
edm
and almost all song from rhythm games
-Line-
dnb,edm,rock,metal, japanese music.
FlanFillet
Metal, mostly death,avant-garde,prog and doom. Also I like me some melodeath/black. Classic rock, Hard-rock, Alt/indie and punk also some classical and jazz if I'm feeling spicy.
Anisbeat66
EDM (Dubstep, Drum'n'Bass, Hardcore, Hardstyle)
munga
Jazz and Math Rock :]
Zelzatter Zero
IDM and EDM basically.
AlexYoshi
DnB, OST of Videogames/Soundtrack ( specially Mario Party, or Mario kart) , EDM, (maybe this is like a source, not a genre) Eurovision
Ashton
*Ctrl + F*

*"Musical Theatre"

*0/0*

Quite honestly, appalled.
Neigdoig
Hip-Hop, Bossa Nova (I play it on guitar), J-pop, and VGM (certain subgenres of vgm).
slaoding
hi im a big weeknd fan so can someone pls send me a list of all weeknd song's maps pls
krakenlord420
breakcore and hitech psytrance and any song that sounds good to me
LeSachimi
i love dubstep , bass (big bass) , rock , metal , rap . A lot of things
Aleksine
Deathcore
waste-
Djazz
Helfy0
I like metal, rock
catzlucky
artcore, hardcore, electronic, j-core, dnb, drumstep, video game ost's