- Icons - UI Icons by Freepik
- Applause - chasing the clouds by prismic
- Pause loop - i feel safe in the 5 am light by project royal
- UI sounds by freesound.org

Sponsored by Element
Kolmas
this is my personal favourite among the entries, nice job man
zmango
Very good, great job. Certainly one of the best skins I have ever seen.
5teven
This looks very sick! I love the futuristic feel it has!
Mathia
i really like this, very clean and how the mods icon stack on top of each other it's genious
Scorblex
🔹 Epic design, excellent work!!
Nyaauraa
Veri naisu owo
sleepwalking
new main skin super clean keep up the work!!
dimedesu
This skin is great for DT mode. It is well optimized for complex maps.
5 to 7 stars.
Davidson08
this is really really good would love to use it too
natNatural413
Voted for this skin.
Fuckin' great skin my dude.
zellsid
this skin is simple and clean, very playable and it looks really nice.
JitterGlitch
Great skin , but I had to delete Skip animation because it was lagging on my pc. I'm not really sure why but i guess my HDD is not loading it fast enough. It would be nice if you added alternative to it.

It literally made me better at game. Previously I was using Hatsune Miku Bluz but that skin didn't show different colors on notes and sliders , this made jumps quite harder. After installing this skin and trying map that had jumps that I couldn't pass , I finished it first try.
BosMossel
Really love this skin a lotttt...but whenever a spinner comes up, I get FPS drops, is there a way to simplify the spinner properties in the files?
_not_og
In the extras folder i can change the cursors, but idk how too
Great skin i love it!!!
luckysage
This should've definitely won first place.
The circles and approach circles edges are just straight up clean-cut and fantastic looking.
Love the simple color scheme on the main circles (red/blue/green/etc).
Hit sounds suuuper crisp.
Love it man! Beautiful and useable as a performance skin.
Honestly, using this as my default moving forward.

Few complaints though:
  1. the top bar (collections, rec played, etc) floats down into the middle of the screen when a song starts and looks a bit unclean/buggy.
  2. others mentioned it: bit of lag with spinners & skip animations. happened on first-time use for me but after a few plays, the spinners/skips don't cause frame skips.
  3. default combobreak sound is a little too soft. I switched it out myself with a louder one.
rimseg

isolationlevel wrote:

Few complaints though:
  1. the top bar (collections, rec played, etc) floats down into the middle of the screen when a song starts and looks a bit unclean/buggy.
That's how it is. If I want the Top skinned. Can you tell me a skin where the top is skinned and the effect doesn't take place?
RockRoller

rimseg wrote:

That's how it is. If I want the Top skinned. Can you tell me a skin where the top is skinned and the effect doesn't take place?
There is not a single one.
rimseg

_not_og wrote:

In the extras folder i can change the cursors, but idk how too
Great skin i love it!!!
You take the current cursor + trail and put it into the extras folder, and evade the cursor + trail (u want) from the extras into the skin folder
luckysage

rimseg wrote:

isolationlevel wrote:

Few complaints though:
Ah sorry! Didn't even know that, my bad. Will edit my comment.
I've been using a skin that uses the default Top without realizing it.
The lag on the first occurrence of spinners is a real issue with the skin though.
And that doesn't happen with other skins I've tried.