forum

Spinners: What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Umandsf
I used to be good at spinning, but I think the lack of playing for a while has affected my recent playing. Can't quite seem to get that rhythm I had. I guess I need more practice.
[Scene]
Right-handed and clockwise...CCW feels unnatural to me.
Tatsuo-san
OK, this time for me... right-hand is OK, also counter-clockwise. But I'm not good at this spin thing. I don't actually know how to spin it. But sometimes it's spining too fast. And I don't know how I do this. It make me sad! :D
Ashkanz
Right handed.
Clock wise.
KharonAlpua

Ephemeral wrote:

Just about every right handed person will spin anti-clockwise naturally.

It really doesn't matter.
So does this make my propensity for spinning clockwise strange, or am I just left-handed and unaware of it? I just find clockwise spinning more natural and easy to do, so that's how I do the spinners, and I am very much right-handed.
Powerdrone
Right handed and I spin Counter-Clockwise.
iqezZ
right hand...anti clockwise
blacksymbian
I spin counter-clockwise

wow I'm quite surprised.. People are actually spinning counter-clockwise.
Charliiest
Right handed, anti-clockwise.
Roga-don
Right-handed, clockwise.
Axel

MegaManEXE wrote:

I'm right-handed and I spin CW

I never understood how most right-handed people spin CCW, it feels so unnatural to me o.o

Right :P
Myrrh-nee
How is this topic still alive?
Rasyad95
eru

GladiOol wrote:

Right handed spinning CCW here.
xDrew_old
I'm predominantly left handed (although I do use my right hand to eat/write/hold mouse). I've been going clock-wise but recently switched to counter clock-wise and found it to be easier.
Firo Prochainezo
Right hand, clock wise.
Tachibana78
I spin C.C.W / Right handed ... I spin slower when I focus the cursor in the middle ... so I rather spin faster with Talsik Style or Spinning the way you want to destroy your mouse ;)
Anzo
Right-handed, Counter-clockwise... nothing else...
kriers
RIght-handed. I spin clockwise with mouse and anti-clockwise with tablet. Weird?
excellions
right hand, ccw
Kamure
left-handed, clockwise.......
Haneii
Right handed and spin CCW :D
Pichu0102
Left-handed, clockwise.
Darkimmortal
Left handed but use a mouse in my right; CCW.
Kanade_old
I spin CCW, or atleast I try.

My spins are absolutely horrible and I feel ashamed every time I fail a spinner cause I rotate too hysterically, making me do half spins and end up with 170 spins per minute :?
silmarilen

Darkimmortal wrote:

Left handed but use a mouse in my right; CCW.
M i l o t i c
i am left handed

I spins anti-clockwise.
EvilBeard
RH , CW
Aqo
What's with the recent surge of thread necroing? I guess it's fine if you add something new to the discussion but come on, that post isn't even 8 characters long, and there was even a different thread about this going not long ago. Hey you forum moderators, get rid of all the useless stickies (or merge them into fewer) and add a big new sticky that explains how to not necro threads...
NamidaRain
i started by spinning clockwise but it felt slow all the time, since i use a mouse.. then I tried counter clockwise and stuck with it
-GN
I don't really know, but I thought there were next to no clockwise spinners here until I read this thread. The only one I've seen is a friend of mine who doesn't have an account.
But hey, there's no right and wrong when it comes to spinning. Or am I wrong on this one?
thelewa

-GN wrote:

I don't really know, but I thought there were next to no clockwise spinners here until I read this thread. The only one I've seen is a friend of mine who doesn't have an account.
But hey, there's no right and wrong when it comes to spinning. Or am I wrong on this one?
Obviously there is no right or wrong to spinning. If for example clockwise spinning would give more points, it would most likely be mentioned in the tutorial or something ;)
Papi Bear
Righthand CCW.

Actually, My whole body..
Milkshake
Right handed, anti-clockwise
Kanye West
Right handed. I go both ways and I will go whichever way I damn well please, kthx
kriers
right handed CCW
Yakuyan
Right handed = Counter Clockwise (Anti-Clockwise) but when there is a beat right after the spinner, I spin clockwise.
Maneuver
Right handed CCW while using the least energy required and spin as small as possible aiming the center or the spin. Usually 300~400 spin per minute.
YodaSnipe

Glass wrote:

Right-handed, clockwise.
The best way yo

Edit: 400+ always, hit a couple 470s the other day
MMzz
I usually spin a solid 360-80 (400 when i'm really going at it) with CW, CCW I can barely spin.
Right handed.
show more