forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
AkiShizuha
LoL this came from Touhou project.

Akishizuha and Akiminoriko (秋静葉、秋穣子). They usually ranked lower than other popular characters in annual Touhou voting so they were also nicknamed "无人气姐妹". (It means no-popularity sisters?)

I don't like this - so I took the name and I tried to get high ranks in easier difficulties using all 4 mods. (this was from 9 years ago.) So people will see the name and they'll have some exposure. XD
qwt
Teletubby semen I meant custard
Sugar_owo

Tubby Custard wrote:

Teletubby semen I meant custard
what the-
salve123123
I thought there's a difference between a username and an ingame username in this game just like steam. i was gonna put my name to SalveDragon. but i didnt know. i thought there's a difference between a username for login and the username ingame.

talking about how my username originate from. "SalveDragon" is my most frequently picked username for everything basically. its kind of a funny story actually, so my dad doesn't buy me games and such, so on my "minecraft kid" era i was looking for how to get minecraft for free, and then i stumble across this video (this guy was saying bullcrap stuffs for views) but the way he made the username to .....Dragon and then i was like... Hmmm SalveDragon sounds pretty cool. the salve came from my middle name which is Salvatore. (SALVatorE).
zesteas
I was once in this retarded clan with my friends called zesty but they all left and the name just stuck with me. I changed it to zesteas in june 2020 because its unique
Necroticalex
Irl I'm alex.
However I don't often do anything at all with emotion in my face even if I'm excited.
So everyone used to say I looked dead inside.
And I rolled with it. ^_^
(Also go by nekro)
Meseta
well, from this cool guy SWAGGYSWAGSTER
Baguette2Pain
Was playing on Hypixel and one dude was called Fromage2Chevre (Goat Cheese in french) and i liked it so i changed my username to Baguette2Pain (French Baguette in... well in French).
climb
I thought it was cool I suppose/
somebody_33
Just a random username I came up with. And my PFP is the katakana character shi (シ) cuz it looks cool.
JakeBlade2017
In my case it turns out that my username came from the name I put on Facebook, at first I had another name on Facebook but I changed it, while changing the name I was watching by chance the intro of Adventure Time and from there came the name Jake, the Blade came from my mind uwu, and finally the 2017 I put it because that was the best year (in my opinion) and that is the origin of JakeBlade2017.
Regality
Ok, so my name is Ryan. I needed a name that started with R. After sitting on the Xbox home screen for about 45 minutes, I came up with...

Regal

Then I needed the extra cool flair that made it stand out - like one of those one word League of Legends names that sound cool as frick.

Regality was born a short time later. Now that, and Regalithy, are my names for pretty much everything.
ShinRun
Well I liked my old username because it rhymed but my new one is just how you pronounce my name in Chinese (which I am)
Sugar_owo
To be more specific, I really like Sugar. I made that my YouTube name more known as “mostlysugarstuff” and my Xbox was “Mostlysugarstff” my osu was made after those, so I shortened it to “Sugar” I randomly said “owo” and since sugar was taken, I put them both together. “Sugar_owo” is what I came up with. So yeah *^^*
Rebel_Fox
i was gonna go with some username related to SAO, but i liked KISS more. and SAO kinda sucks.
now onto the more specific reason why i chose my username, i'm basically a rebel in some ways and my favorite member of KISS nickname was "the Fox". so i combined stuff and the result was "Rebel_Fox".
Nek1i
I made a typo and it stuck B)
ZeRoX
Most ppl in America continent use or know this cleaning product called Clorox, so one day I was joking about drinking clorox then I thought why not combining my nickname Blade-Zero and clorox then ZeRoX was born XDD **I thought about ZoRoX at some point too xp**
yarWe
yes
onecantwocan
the can-can, i was thinking of that song when i made my acc
heg-
when i got an xbox, i spammed in a bunch of numbers and those numbers were 41765555. my username was a generic one i was using where its just my first name and the first 3 numbers from my gamertag. i plan on changing my name though
Vioxen
a
DigitalKraken
Kraken5516 was a random generated minecraft name,so osu have alot of number so i just combined Digital and Kraken = DigitalKraken lol
Sugar_owo

Nek1i wrote:

i mean-
u can change it by contacting osu support if u want..
PolterBear
In my infinite creativity I decided to make a pun on “polar bear” and “poltergeist”!
Nek1i

Sugar_owo wrote:

Nek1i wrote:

i mean-
Already tried, apparently some chinese cheater had it as their name so it's technically "in use"
Sugar_owo

Nek1i wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

Nek1i wrote:

i mean-
Already tried, apparently some chinese cheater had it as their name so it's technically "in use"
rip that sucks
Iyarita
I saw this name on another site, liked it and decided to use it here.
-Line-
I was searching words in a dictionary, found antimatter and thought it was cool. Sadly the name was taken so i had to make a typo and ended up with antimater
Xubix95
Tbh when I created this username (I was 14 now I'm 18) I thought it sounds cool, like: "Wow, Xubix95 what a guy!" but now I hate this username but also no money for supporter.

no money = no support
no support = no chance to change username
no chance to change username = sad_pepe.png
- patchi -
i just really really like patchouli knowledge
SA ST
mine is just my real name SA ST = Simon Alexander Svensson Thunman
Zazzu
I was renting a house with a number of friends. One of the friends had a cat they called Simba. One day this friend decided to compare everyone in the house with Lion King characters and I was given Zazu which I liked. It was also a much better username than what I had been using for games up to that point so I switched.
Frangly2600
'Frang' is my nickname.
'Frankly' is a word.
Play with words and BOOM! 'Frangly'

'2600'?
My first student number was 13
My 7th Grade student number is 26
13*2=26
and i can call it 'twenty-six hundred' which i think it's really cool.
and also dream video game console that i want to collect is Atari 2600 so.. yea.

I have a 'Frangly', I have a '2600'
uh! 'Frangly2600'
username is too long, man. next time find something shorter.
Mytho
From the weapon "Vex Mythoclast" from Destiny. Since "Mythoclast" is to long imo I shortened it to "Mytho" and it also derivates a bit from "mythos" and "mythic".

Now if only german people can properly pronounce it because the ones I met until now couldn't...
Nuuskamuikkunen

SA ST wrote:

Another fellow chad that uses his real name.
RVMathew

eblf2013 wrote:

SA ST wrote:

Another fellow chad that uses his real name.
Likewise
Tentacles ATWT
tentacle all the way through. my favourite tags
Vexxer232
One day when I was 9 or 10, I thought of a name and I was like... "woah. that's cool"
it's quite a fitting name cause i'm known to make people mad as eff, or alternatively, i get them "vexed" :)

my other user name, 240p, was a lot simpler of a name to come up with. It went something like this:

*watching youtube video*
what would be a cool name? I have no clue...
*clicks on quality panel*
EUREKA! I GOT IT!
TryingOsuNow
TrYiNg OsU nOw
Shururearisumu
An Elsword GM's name I think, found it ridiculously long but fancy so decided to steal it. That was almost 4 years ago and I barely play the game anymore so I don't really know how they are now. I stole the "Shururea" part only I think since I didn't wanna flat out steal the entire username. Might change it because it's still ridiculous. Oh, how I was as a child.
show more