forum

What do you like/dislike about flashbacklog

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kaedori
don't know why it didn't get into loved so asking for opinions
chromb
I don't see why it didn't get in, the map as a whole is really well done, and fits the song almost perfectly.
DeletedUser_13957006
when the aspire contest was happening, apparently flashbacklog was thrown into the wrong category. it would make more sense if it was on either "slider experimentation", "unique mechanics" or "2b" categories, instead of "player's favorites". that, supposedly, led to some kind of misinterpretation among the players and it didn't get voted enough - i'm not 100% sure that's exactly what happened but that's what i personally understood from the situation.

now, the reason for why it didn't pass the voting even in the second time is a mystery. it just didn't get enough votes and, well, there's nothing to do about it. some people say it was related to goodbye moonmen, but i have no idea.

as for my personal opinion on the map, yeah it's pretty unique. even if it didn't reach loved status, it's still a fucking good map and it won't lose its charm just because it doesn't have a leaderboard. i appreciate it the way it is
gummibar
i do like the map alot, but it is completely unplayable. not because of hard cs6 tech and uncomfortable patterns, but instead because there are 8-9 points throughout the map where a sliderhead overlaps another object, making the second object practically unhittable. there are at least 40 sliders with half of their hitwindows cut off. it's a really, really good looking map, but wasn't playtested at all. that said, i don't think that's enough to warrant it's performance in loved