forum

A skin for standard.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Foxxo ]
=================================================================================
=================================================================================
Link last updated: 27/03/2021
ˬ Direct Download ˬ

AI

This is the contest entry.
h3oCharles
screenshots plz?
Topic Starter
[ Foxxo ]

h3oCharles wrote:

screenshots plz?
I hope these will suffice-
RockRoller
I took a closer look at this skin, since its submitted to the contest, and here are the things I noticed. Just a head ups, I tend to only point out the negative parts, so don't expect a lot of praise

If you address any of these and want me to look at the skin again feel free to message me either here on osu or on discord.

feedback

General

1. menu-background is missing

Song Selection

1. menu-button-background is a bit too... detailed, it makes things hard to read
  2. the bottompart has a weird curve covering up too much imo
  3. the back button doesnt need that white line seperating it from the rest of the bottom part, a smooth transition would be nicer
  4. the outline on the toppart is really thick, a slimmer one probably would look nicer

Gameplay

1. quite creative/unique
  2. the hitcircle could probably take a thicker outline
  3. section pass and fail are slightly offset towards the top, making them centered probably would be better
  4. the shape of the inputoverlay doesn't fit at all
  5. seeing your hp is quite hard as its a couple of thin lines with low contrast
  6. the followpoint should be animated [3 empty frames - 4 filles frames - 3 empty frames]

Pause and fail screen

1. nicely detailed, but I feel like some bg/header would do nice

Ranking-Panel

1. nothing really too complain here, I like that everything has its cutouts so you can still interact with everything properly