forum

STD Map Feedback

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Max35P
Hi there,

I've been making unranked taiko maps for fun for quite some time now but now I've tried std mapping. Since I have done some taiko maps I think my timing and offset is pretty ok but I am really unsure about the actual std map since I know alot of people's first maps tend to be very weird and unplayable/unrankable. I know you'd usually go to the modding queues for feedback but I really don't know if I want to rank this map or if it's even anywhere close to rankable in the first place and don't wanna waste the time they can use for rankable maps.

That's why I'm here to ask for some feedback or advice where to go for help.
I know this map is really long and difficult so this is a pretty big thing to ask for but I'd be happy for any feedback on small parts of the map too, just so I can get a general sense of direction with my mapping.
Also, I haven't started hitsounding yet but I'm fairly sure I'll do fine with that on my own.
I don't think it does but if this post violates any rules or policies pls tell me as well since I really don't know better so I can avoid it in the future.

Map link: beatmapsets/1341695
Every answer is highly appreciated!

Cheers.
Petal
Hi there, please take a look at the Modding Queues forum as it is a place for people to post feedback and make suggestions on your maps. Make sure you read the pinned topics there before posting anything to make yourself familiar with the rules. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Max35P

Petal wrote:

Hi there, please take a look at the Modding Queues forum as it is a place for people to post feedback and make suggestions on your maps. Make sure you read the pinned topics there before posting anything to make yourself familiar with the rules. Good luck!
I see, thanks alot for your answer!! I will make sure to follow the rules of the modding queues as good as I can.