forum

I have a question~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lc0
I've been playing this game for quite some time,but today after spectating my friend I've realised that I'm incappable of playing like him.
I was in disbelief of what I've seen. He was moving so smoothly so I thought to myself why am I so bad ?
I'm trying to improve my skillset playing different songs with different mods,but I have a lack of consistency which means I can't FC almost anything.
So I want to ask you guys what should I do ?
The other problem is that I'm 20 years old so I've also been thinking that I'm too old for this game which is odd cause that mod only requires me to move from one corner to another using dash or not.
I need your suggestions please !
Tohtori G-piste
Your friend has most likely been playing a lot longer/more than you. Your age is not a problem. At the least it's a really minor problem, that you would have in every game regardless. This game is a braindead grind. -I'm 24 and still getting better slowly, if I have time and interest to play the game
CatzerTM
I don't think age matters that much. There are players that started at a late age (around 16-18+) and have become top players overtime. I'd recommend starting simple, prioritize playing ctb specific maps as converts can have strange and often unpredictable patterns. Try not to play maps that are too out of your comfort zone however i'd still recommend challenging yourself to play more difficult maps. use nofail if you must, just know your limits. I think you're making really good progress, would recommend playing more ctb specific though. People are naturally going to improve faster than others so don't get discouraged if things don't go your way and just have fun :)
Nikolai

forgottentaco wrote:

Your friend has most likely been playing a lot longer/more than you. Your age is not a problem. At the least it's a really minor problem, that you would have in every game regardless. This game is a braindead grind. -I'm 24 and still getting better slowly, if I have time and interest to play the game
jep
Chatie
You've barely played for 20 hours lol, give it some time
Hydreigon

Chatie wrote:

You've barely played for 20 hours lol, give it some time
^ this, just keep practicing and playing the game man