No, keep mapping!
50.00%
Yes, stop mapping.
50.00%
Total votes: 30
Polling ended
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_14357613
You got two answers. Either I stop mapping forever, and pull the plug on the whole mapping process, or, I could keep mapping and make you guys happy. Which one? Worst case scenario is I stop mapping.
ClevelandsMyBro
well, any reason why you should stop mapping?

i cant belive this is my 100 forum posts but ok
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_14357613

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

The reason is that no one likes my maps. They always say my maps are trash. I try to get better and better at it, but it doesn't work.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
If you don't feel it's fun, just quit and play other games. There are like millions of other games out there.
When you feel it's fun again, you can start playing it again.
This applies to any game besides osu! and osu mapping.
Zelzatter Zero

_bg09 wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

The reason is that no one likes my maps. They always say my maps are trash. I try to get better and better at it, but it doesn't work.
We experienced mappers here all had to get through this in order to make maps with our nowadays quality, if you quit mapping just because of that then I don't really think you should be a mapper at all (sorry for the rude manner btw).

But if all your feedback given to you was just "your map is trash", I really think you should find someone who can actually give you criticism rather than them. Modding Queues subforum and this subforum (somewhat) have plenty of people who will give you tips to get better. Or you can even try to find BNs for feedback too, they surely will give you actual advice to get better.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_14357613

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

If you don't feel it's fun, just quit and play other games. There are like millions of other games out there.
When you feel it's fun again, you can start playing it again.
This applies to any game besides osu! and osu mapping.
to be honest i should! thx!