forum

New achievements?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Golden_Demon_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
They're new. All but the VGPack one are going to be the same purple color as the "Hopping Bunny" achievement, which means... more secret achievements!

You can speculate, but no spoilers if you've already figured them out.
Real1
S-Ranker... Sounds like getting S-ranks... But how many then... I wonder... Since I already have over 500. :shock:
Topic Starter
Golden_Demon_old
Thanks for answering ;)

Well yep I also thought about the gettint S's thing... but I'm just close to 100... if you need more than even 500... :roll:

And about the non-stop... nope, cant even help myself answering how I got it :|

It's too bad we can't get answers about them... not directly though (u can easily find the hopping bunny one... withouth having it xP)

Anyways enough off-topic, I guess this thread is dead if it's forbidden talking about how to get them.

See you ;)
Cabasho
how about giving us little a clue of how to get them :P ?
Real1
I figured out how to get S-ranker. But I'm not telling anyone. :D
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Real1
Haxx
Cabasho
Ekaru
Here's a hint to getting the S ranker:

It's not that difficult if you think about it. When I got it, I was like, "What.... it was THAT simple?"
LuigiHann

Cabasho wrote:

how about giving us little a clue of how to get them :P ?
The names of the achievements are little clues. That's all you get.

Golden_Demon wrote:

Anyways enough off-topic, I guess this thread is dead if it's forbidden talking about how to get them.
I agree. You are welcome to discuss the achievements in chat. Might be best to close the thread now.