forum

Is it possible to get rid of the yellow circle that appears during a taiko combo thing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Protochi
Hello, I find the yellow circle that appears during that phase where the bar changes to pink in taiko extremely distracting, I already made it so that the bar does not change to pink, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the yellow circle.

Thank you for reading!

-protochi
Vis Major
I'm not really familiar with taiko, but I think that's taiko-glow.png. You should be able to replace it with a 1x1px transparent image to get rid of it.
Zelzatter Zero

Vis Major wrote:

I'm not really familiar with taiko, but I think that's taiko-glow.png. You should be able to replace it with a 1x1px transparent image to get rid of it.
Replacing it with transparent image will cause strange behavior.

Instead, duplicate the "taiko-bar-right" image and name it as "taiko-bar-right-glow"
Vis Major

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Vis Major wrote:

Replacing it with transparent image will cause strange behavior.

Instead, duplicate the "taiko-bar-right" image and name it as "taiko-bar-right-glow"
That gets rid of the pink during kiai but not the yellow circle in question right?