forum

Favorite Mario Game (or just any nintendo related game)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rosuma
This is a pretty dumb fourm thing (I know) but what is you favorite mario game or nintendo game
HyperNov4
super mario sunshine
Aries
have to agree ^^ super mario sunshine for sure!
epic man 2
Super Mario Galaxy.

And that's basically it, both the first and the sequel, my favourite Mario games.
Iris_Syen2
smm2
Rizevim
Mario kart
Matthewwwwww
Super Mario 64
DeletedUser_5153421
Mario Teaches Typing w
Eifuyu
Super Mario Bros.(NES)
CarlosRiv_old
For me Super Mario Kart, I love it
Nuuskamuikkunen
Paper Mario: The thousand-year door is superb.
Alyx Vance
tough one, but i'm gonna answer with super star saga and paper mario
TaxmasterGR
Mario Party DS y all !!!!
AuthenticGames
Hotel Mario
- Isla -
mario, osu! edition
RealMadzie

eblf2013 wrote:

Paper Mario: The thousand-year door is superb.

Alyx Vance wrote:

tough one, but i'm gonna answer with super star saga and paper mario
Ah, I see we have some Mario RPG fans here.

I personally can't decide. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Bros. 3... even Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is fun to play (and Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure for being, well, the Miracle Toadley Cure of Dr. Mario games). Some think it's Bowser's Inside Story because I talk about it a lot and love the lore, but while I love it, the game is really easy and tutorial-filled in the beginning (until Durmite at the earliest, and that's with no items).

But there's one Mario game that stands out from all of the rest...

user64 wrote:

Hotel Mario
Nature angel
Luigi's mansion 3
iamjorj
SSBU
Target
mk8d is just too much fun with friends so yea mk8d for any nintendo game ill pick splatoon 2
Akumace1

Target wrote:

mk8d is just too much fun with friends so yea mk8d for any nintendo game ill pick splatoon 2
I have around 200 hours played on that game. I used to play in professional Mogis but I really sucked and couldn't keep up with everyone so I quit...
Dilly_P
Mario Kart Wii 💯
minatoec
My favourite Nintendo game: legend of Zelda twilight princess (Pokémon soul silver is a close second tho).

Fav Mario game: SM64.
AGENT__P
Mario Kart Wii
Selax
Super Mario 64 for the SMB Series.

And of all Nintendo games, my favorite is Splatoon 2.
Winnyace
played a fuck ton of SMB1 because I wanted to speedrun and still do actually, but it is followed very close by Yoshi's Island.
Selax

Winnyace wrote:

played a fuck ton of SMB1 because I wanted to speedrun and still do actually, but it is followed very close by Yoshi's Island.
Nice pick of games.
AwesomeTuna81
i like mario galaxy and kirby mass attack those are my favoirte
Designer1900
Most pokémon games, mario kart ds and mario kart 8 deluxe, animal crossing new horizons,
animeslayergp
pokemon fire red
-Fruitcake-
Super Mario Galaxy
ChilliJoji
Super Mario Galaxy was amazing, and then they released Super Mario Galaxy 2 and it was even better. I hope if they release another one they keep to the same style!
MarkCode6
Super Smash Bros. Melee
qwt
Mario Maker, and any other Mario game on 3ds
Blue9485
Super mario Sunshine
Neigdoig
Super Mario Galaxy 2. I finished the entire game (minus the Green Stars) within 10 hours (split, of course).