forum

Skin Issue with 10's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ErraticLights
This is my first post to the forums so I apologise if I do anything incorrectly.
I'm having issues with a skin, each time a combo reaches 10 it becomes a weird block instead

I am having difficulty deciding whether it is a problem with the actual hitcircle numbers or a problem with the skin.ini. If anyone could please help me out with this problem, I would be forever grateful.

Thank you
Deimos
if you used the hitcircle numbers as hitcircle, then you will have to deal with it
Topic Starter
ErraticLights

Deimos wrote:

if you used the hitcircle numbers as hitcircle, then you will have to deal with it
It isn't set as hitcircle, its set as default-0, default-1 etc
Deimos
yeah, that's what I meant

hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png are blank transparent and default-#.png are being used as "hitcircle" instead
Full Tablet
If your default-# images include the hitcircle graphic (aren't just numbers), then your skin.ini should have a high value of "HitCircleOverlap" to make it work (with the side-effect of making 1X numbers look like that).

If you want to skin out the slider ends, a better option would be making the default-# files be just numbers, use a normal value of "HitCircleOverlap", and skinning the slider ends with "sliderendcircle" and "sliderendcircleoverlay" transparent images (this doesn't work with old versions of osu!, such as stable fallback, not sure if it works with the current stable version).
Topic Starter
ErraticLights

Full Tablet wrote:

If your default-# images include the hitcircle graphic (aren't just numbers), then your skin.ini should have a high value of "HitCircleOverlap" to make it work (with the side-effect of making 1X numbers look like that).

If you want to skin out the slider ends, a better option would be making the default-# files be just numbers, use a normal value of "HitCircleOverlap", and skinning the slider ends with "sliderendcircle" and "sliderendcircleoverlay" transparent images (this doesn't work with old versions of osu!, such as stable fallback, not sure if it works with the current stable version).
Thank you so much, solved the problem for me. It's working just fine for me now.
JuanBZ

Full Tablet wrote:

Thanks, it worked for me too but not with a high number but a negative one. It worked with -10