My first beatmap(WIP)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sophie_eevee
Criticism and help is greatly appreciated
beatmapsets/1230353#osu/2557871
WitherMite
Im not a beatmapper, but man, almost every note is snapped wrong (The song isn't triplets) and SV's and spacing are all over the place not to mention the misleading sliders that double back on themselves, which I'm aware are probably intentional but it just hurts the playability doing that instead of reverse sliders especially because the highest diff is only 3*. Maybe pick an easier song to map. Something a bit faster and more exiting.

If you do want to keep mapping this change beat snap to 1/4 and try to have the slider velocity changes make sense.
and make sure that the spacing between objects matches the rhythm a bit more, distance snap can help with that if you don't know what I mean.

Also Reforms Expert I'm aware that you are probably annoyed by people asking for opinions on their beatmaps on this subforum but just saying a single word implying that the map is bad wont stop that.

Reforms Expert wrote:

poop
I mean whats the point in even replying to them anyway if that's all you're going to tell people. Just ignore it.
qwt
Ok fine no more being ass I will check new mapper map

Your map is offset (circles don't line up with rhythm)
- Isla -
notes be dying
play dthr

- Isla - wrote:

notes be dying
relatable