forum

Tag-Team Combo Clusters

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Destro
I recently have played a few games of Tag with my friends and have found that with any more than 3 players, you end up waiting for an absurdly long time on maps with any decent-length Combo clusters, or get to click twice every little while when it is your turn on others, (Slight exaggeration but I hope you get my point). Since Tag works by giving every next Combo cluster to the next player, I was thinking, why not allow several Combo clusters to be in play at any one time? These maps would of course need to be either very well timed or have Tag-Only difficulty or it would be near-impossible to beat some songs solo. I absolutely LOVE Tag-Play, but it just doesn't feel exciting enough on any map below Wizards in Winter in fast-paced-ness.
peppy
Another two modes will be coming that should help with this. One is tag teams, where you split up into two teams and compete. The other means that every note on the beatmap will become a new combo - so you will be playing one note each throughout the whole map.

I hope this will ease your frustrations :).
nardii

peppy wrote:

The other means that every note on the beatmap will become a new combo - so you will be playing one note each throughout the whole map.
AKA Still Alive Mode ;)