forum

What's up fellow players? Let me introduce myself...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
getimiskon
Hello people! I'm not a new player, and it's not my first time posting on the osu! forums either, but I think it's better to do a proper introduction. I'm 19 years old and I'm playing this game since 2018 with some breaks over the years.

I'm interested in programming, and computer-related things in general. In my free time, when I don't play osu!, I configure my Linux system, I write code or trying something on my computer in general. Also, osu! has its place on my computer in all the operating systems I use (on my Arch Linux and Hackintosh installations, but not on Windows 10 yet :P).

When I'm not doing anything on the internet, I spend my time on Discord, chatting on some servers, posting things on my personal website and sometimes I may watch an anime.

That's all I had to say for now. See y'all in the forums (or in the game).
Astasin
Great introduction, you seem like a very intelligent programmer what ever you choose to do with your skills will surely make your future brighter good luck.:D
Topic Starter
getimiskon

Astasin wrote:

Great introduction, you seem like a very intelligent programmer what ever you choose to do with your skills will surely make your future brighter good luck.:D
Thanks for your reply! Good luck to you as well, both in the game and IRL.