forum

[WIP] criticism welcome

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Certainlyx3
Hi,
I'm pretty new to mapping. I only did 2 other maps before this and stopped halfway through, I feel like this one has much more potential though than the first 2 I did and I would love some feedback. I do know that the placements isn't perfect yet, I'm still working on that, half of the song is mapped. Anyways I'd really appreciate some help, especially cause I'm too bad to play it myself. I'm aiming for some technical 6* stars.
Thanks in advance!
beatmapsets/1222770#osu/2543470

Edit: Mapping is finished (on the hardest diff), but still a lot of work to do. Especially flow seems to be hard to pull off, still working on that. I still very much appreciate any feedback!
Asphiee
not in game now but #modhelp guys can lend you a hand plus you get to chat with them or even 1 on 1 real time. i also hang out there, sometimes its quiet tho but its active everyday.
Topic Starter
Certainlyx3
thanks for the tip :)
Dialect
modhelp moments
Vek
I feel like if it is fine tunned, and completed. It would be a fun beatmap to play :> (I like like it so far :>)
qwt

Li Syaoran wrote:

modhelp moments

Asphyre wrote:

not in game now but #modhelp guys can lend you a hand plus you get to chat with them or even 1 on 1 real time. i also hang out there, sometimes its quiet tho but its active everyday.
MODHELP

MODHELP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Zelzatter Zero

Reforms Expert wrote:

Li Syaoran wrote:

modhelp moments

Asphyre wrote:

MODHELP

MODHELP

yeah and?
Topic Starter
Certainlyx3

Vek wrote:

I feel like if it is fine tunned, and completed. It would be a fun beatmap to play :> (I like like it so far :>)
thanks, that's motivating :>

Reforms Expert wrote:

Li Syaoran wrote:

modhelp moments

Asphyre wrote:

MODHELP

MODHELP

someone actually helped me quite a bit there yesterday
Asphiee

Certainlyx3 wrote:

Vek wrote:

thanks, that's motivating :>

Reforms Expert wrote:

Li Syaoran wrote:

modhelp moments

Asphyre wrote:

MODHELP

MODHELP

someone actually helped me quite a bit there yesterday
thats good to hear
qwt
modding queue's
Topic Starter
Certainlyx3

Reforms Expert wrote:

modding queue's
Yeah, just entered it in a queue. Didn't want to do it until it's finished.