forum

sup guys i am a certified osu!athlete

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zaki
osu! is a sport

Hey guys, I'm Akizay (my real name in pig latin) and I'm striving to become a certified osu!topplayer! I've been playing osu! for a lil bit (>500 hours) since June 2019. I'm rank 34k on standard at the moment, so I still got a long way to go.

I was a mouse and keyboard player for the first 6 months, but then I switched to tablet because it's more fun for me (and gave me more juicy peppy points).

As for my playstyle, I'm an alternator, and I'm relatively better at streams and bursts (can stream 190 BPM, burst up to 270 BPM) than I am at jumps. But, I'm working on my jump aim right now and it's paying off (I gained 300 weighted pp in 4 days)! I was a HDDT player on burst maps for a some time, but I can't read AR 9 DT yet, so I kind of switched to nomod (as you can see in my top plays).

I'm pretty involved in keeping up with the osu!news, in recent top player plays, and in osu!content, but I never really reached out into the community; always consumin', never producin' (if that makes sense). So, this is my first step into reaching out into the forums and into the community in general and I hope to meet peeps that actively play osu! (I've tried to make my friends play, but it mostly didn't work lol)

If you wanna hit me up or drag me into an osu! friend group, you can DM me in-game, DM me anywhere else provided on my profile, or reply to this forum! I'm a bit shy, but I promise I won't bite (hopefully)

That's all folks!
- Yuno Gasai -
Wow, this is really cool!