forum

[duplicate] A Practice Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Fluttermania
I've been playing OSU on and off for a couple of years now along with a whole slew of other rhythm games. One that comes to mine is Clone Hero. In this game, there is a mode called practice mode and this allows you to go to specific sections of songs and practice them at speeds slower and faster than the original song. I've noticed that OSU doesn't have one of these and wondered why one isn't implemented as I think it would be a great addition and allow other players to sharpen their abilities, especially at difficult songs. This would be great as a player wouldn't have to go through an entire song only to lose their nerves at a tough part of a song because it's near the end and can't precisely practice it. Yes, I know there is a half-speed mode, but I don't think it is enough for players to continue playing it at 50% then jump back up to 100. What yall think of this addition would it be good and beneficial to the community?
Akino
I think McOsu already has these features
999kalel999
there is this feature for McOsu but i think that it should be inplemented in the real Osu!
abraker