forum

Abraker x Flanster

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
I have seen it going on for a while. The weird looks, the note passing, actually wanting to pm each other. We know that you two are dating. It is alright to come out. The real question is who wears the pants?
JustABeginner
Oh my. I'm looking forward to this.
Hydreigon
here before it gets locked/deleted
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
We need to investigate this man. We need answers, badly photoshopped pictures, fanfics....anything
DeletedUser_6709840
If I actually felt like writing and didn't hate myself every time I open a text editor, I'd put effort into a one-shot fic
Hydreigon
sure, detective hydreigon will help in investigating... for only ₱Insert amount of money per hour, also you’ll pay for my lunch.
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
Deal. Lunch is on me
KatouMegumi
GMT ship? Hawt.
Hydreigon
Alright! First, we're gonna need to interrogate them, and ask them lots and lots of serious questions...
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
Good, good
ColdTooth
I summon... THEE LOCK FROM MY FLOOF
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
What are your thoughts on this newest development in the GMTs
Ashton
Abraker gives off a lot of bottom energy imo. I mean, he is the newbie gmt afterall, and has to let experienced role model Flanster teach him the ropes.
DeletedUser_6709840

Ashton wrote:

Abraker gives off a lot of bottom energy imo. I mean, he is the newbie gmt afterall, and has to let experienced role model Flanster teach him the ropes.
Wdym???? Flanster gives off more bottom energy. Abraker gives off switch energy
abraker
[reserved post]
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

[reserved post]
Well? I have the lock right here. It was the missing lock that got buried in my floof. Go use it.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Ashton wrote:

Flanster has 5 years of experience with locks, he must teach abreiker to lock properly so flan must play bottom, at least until abreiker masters locking.
Flanster
unused bold tags
Lights
U stole my thread name ;-;
Ashton

Lights wrote:

U stole my thread name ;-;
Lets all three (me, lights, and ds) write oure own fanfictions and let them decide which one is the best.
show more