forum

Hey what up? Mind seeing me? haha thanks alot

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ N00B ]
Hey whats up I am Davids From the Uinied kindom, just 15 lmao umm soo i babrely play any normal osu
im just a normal osu mania 4k gamer who likes to play mania and i also stream on twicth and upload youtube video on youtube, my twitch is ogamlng and my youtube is Skilz with 15 subscribers but i had an main channel with 200 subs which is called OGaming but its dead right now,anyways hope you liked my commend XD

So when did i really start osu?

i started osu back in Jan 8, 2019 which was a year ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83MHjIL-AOo
This a Youtube video were i first posted a osu video

So back then i played on a crappy laptop cant remember the dam name but anyways, it was a bad laptop
and when i was playing osu it was like something that i never played, fun fact i was really board back then
because back then i was playing roblox rhythm games like for example robets and birth rebets or something like that and it was fun then i got bored of roblox and i was searching up for some new rhythm for pc so i found osu and i was like oo this might be good so i download osu and made my account and it was called Davids123x
which was my first account and on that account i was playing osu and i was reallly bad and i dident know back then were you could click with your keyboard so i was using the mouse when i was starting out in a month i noticed that u could use keyboard so i did but i was only clicking with one key but not with 2 keys but anyways i was playing like 2-3 stars maps and i did improve at osu a lil bit but then i quit playing normal osu..

How i changed to normal osu to osu mania 4k

I started to play osu mania 4k in Jan 22, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbuLJTleuJc

it was weird for me because i found it really weird and i was NEW TO Mania so i decided that i was gonnna play mania for the rest of the time and it was hard for me because getting used to the 4 keybinds was weird and ew so i got used to them and i improved by playing different kind of beatmaps and it was fun soo the Davids123x
i gave up because it was an awful account with bad status and yeah and the name its self was bad and soo i decided to make another account called Noob rn what im using but then i changed may skins and tried diff skins and see which one will help me out and i tried using arrows , bloks and the most skins helped me right now it sircles(camping with shima rin) and back then i kept getting always Bs ds and cS and when i got my first A rank i was really happy when i go it and after the first A rank star i got i was really pumped and i had a happy face and felt that i did something amazing ,(if you wanan see more osu videos its on that channel if you want)then after that i was praticing and praticing and over and over again and i kept getting A stars 91+
after i was playing osu mania for a long time i can finaly A star any 3.4 to 3.6 to 3.7 maybe BUT I WILL PRATICE MORE intill i become GOOD!

3 thins i want to say before i leave this off

1 Play what u want
2 dont give up what your trying to do and keep it up
3 play more till your limit comes and always smile

:)
Saen
Damn my guy just straight up made a school essay writing paper lmao shameless promotion... jkjk

Anyways welcom
Topic Starter
[ N00B ]

Saen wrote:

Damn my guy just straight up made a school essay writing paper lmao shameless promotion... jkjk

Anyways welcom
HAHAHAH thanks looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Lights
tl;dr, welcome to the community. you picked the correct game mode.

Edit: I just read it. you admitted to multi-accounting which is a bannable offense. might not have been the smartest thing to post friend.