forum

When get a rank,can leave a comment with it

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6,201
show more
Wieran
I would personally love...

To type sentence after ranking is something only I dream of last year.

Now, it is the biggest thing on my mind.

-Wieran
Alice Lily
A rank +48
Azui
I love it I hope it gets implemented very soon
Penda
I want to write, but I can not create my rank.
Stefan
okay this is epic
alkalde
i want to say something but i haven't ranked so can no type sentence D:
MillhioreF
GOOD request, +300 for the cause. Next feature request should be to nerf the 429 error I got like 15 times putting all those stars on
Nakano Itsuki
Good cause! I would finally be able to let sentence OSU out when getting rank.
Hakku
+48 let's go
Matrix
When type an sentence,I can rank A on it. Approve :)
Histoire
Amazing idea! Stars++
conradmittn
he is right, many times after i get a rank on map i always wonder, why cant place sentance on map? add now please take all my stars
Penda
We are reach 5000 vote on incredible idea, I am proud of all.
Sorry for bad sentence, england is not my language.
Topic Starter
ts8zs

Death wrote:

Hey, I'm just curious if you could clarify what you wanted in this feature request: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/70311

I know it's been 7 years, but I'm genuinely curious what exactly you wanted at the time.

I think what I mean was that you can write something on the scoreboard.
Death
Contact has been made, very nice request.
Ignite
I love all of you
Flanster

MillhioreF wrote:

Next feature request should be to nerf the 429 error I got like 15 times putting all those stars on

This please.
xenal
Time for the guy that see negative in everything to post : allowing to post anything on the scoreboard is extra moderation for little outcome. What is it actually good for? Posting little message no one's going to care about, memers are going to be memers and toxic shitpost will mostly dominate this feature.

Flanster wrote:

MillhioreF wrote:

Next feature request should be to nerf the 429 error I got like 15 times putting all those stars on

This please.

That I won't say no however...
z0z
i think we should limit it to the top 50 for moderation purposes
Nathanael

z0z wrote:

That's still not enough. Regardless of limiting it to the top ranks, it's prone to abuse.

Instead of a phrase or sentence, it would be better to use emotes, letting a user select from a list of reactions that they want to display somewhere (e.g. beside their avatar). Pretty sure that the moderation team don't need to moderate these since it's free from being misused (unless people can upload their own).

For example, the emotes in osulive (Twitch). I assume there are more than that so it'll be put into good use.
Topic Starter
ts8zs

Nathanael wrote:

z0z wrote:

That's still not enough. Regardless of limiting it to the top ranks, it's prone to abuse.

Instead of a phrase or sentence, it would be better to use emotes, letting a user select from a list of reactions that they want to display somewhere (e.g. beside their avatar). Pretty sure that the moderation team don't need to moderate these since it's free from being misused (unless people can upload their own).

For example, the emotes in osulive (Twitch). I assume there are more than that so it'll be put into good use.
I think the problem could be resolved like report cheating.