forum

Certain Colors on Certain Parts of the Song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
prodii
I am interested to find what bookmark I need to use (or idk how is that called) + (hotkey) because I think is a cool idea to use certain colors in certain parts of the songs for the colors and background/video to combine using the same topic of colors(I know I am bad at English sorry for misunderstandness).

E.g. :
Blue Zenith - gray color for gray storyboard moment and blue at drop and other build-ups of the song
AaAaAaAAaAaAAa - at the drop the color switches from the gray/green-gray color to red/orange

I am new at mapping so sorry if this question is kinda stupid but I just want to find out :D
Thanks in Advance ;)
lewski
Select an object that starts a new combo and click the arrow next to the New Combo button to select the colour for that combo
Zelzatter Zero

lewski wrote:

Select an object that starts a new combo and click the arrow next to the New Combo button to select the colour for that combo
Also that technique lewski is talking about is called colorhax, fyi
Topic Starter
prodii
Ok Tysm you both
Chiru-kun
be careful when doing this, youre gonna have to do it one by one from start to end since affecting one combo color changes everything succeeding it. combo color arrangement is a RELATIVE thing. be careful when changing combos.

if you want to change a color combo for a finished map, change the one you want then reset everything succeeding that matched the combo color pattern. stop when the colors generally change (like from a red to grey section). once you get to the next section, just start it with the original starting color for it (ex. it originally started with grey #2, then it should start at grey #2 after resetting the red section)