forum

Is this rankable

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jushy
Ok so I have a pattern I want to use in my hard diff on a map but I'm unsure if it is breaking the ranking criteria specifically the "Objects 1/2 of a beat apart or less must not overlap perfectly. Slider heads or tails perfectly overlapped by slider tails are exempt, so long as their sliderbodies are visible." I'm just a little unsure if I need to redesign my diff to make it be able to reach rank. https://imgur.com/a/T3NKGWx
Star Stream
why don't you just increase the Stack Leniency? then they won't overlap each other 'perfectly'
Topic Starter
Jushy
Because I prefer the visual aesthetic of it smoothly stacking. I'm just wondering if it is allowed.
Petal
I can't really tell from the screenshot cuz it's too cluttered and I'm on 3 hours of sleep but, I'm just saying these kinds of back and forth FULL overlaps are not healthy for a hard difficulty at all, so even if it is technically rankable I wouldn't suggest having it mapped that way, I'm sure when you eventually find bns to check the map they'll probably say the same thing.
Star Stream
that should be fine as long as they aren't 1/2 I guess, but I'd avoid stacking like that because players who play 'Hard' diff are not skilled enough to read them easily and may be confused. up to you
Topic Starter
Jushy
Well it's rankable so I'm fine with that. I just wanted to know if I can do it. The map itself has a theme of overlaps.