forum

abraker & samX500 vs Westonini & keremaru

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samX500
Westonini, we have been able to catch you two times to punish you for your failure of executing WinkyBlinky and those two times, you were able to escape your rightfull punishement. Now, we could wait and catch you a third time, but I am not the kind of person to expect a different outcome when doing the same thing. So I propose that we have a duel!

abraker and I will be fighting you and keremaru, who has shown to be your accomplice in your latest escape. If you win this duel, your failure shall be forgotten and will be able to continue to post on these lands without fear of being chased, however, if you loose the duel, you and your accomplice will have to turn yourself over to us and accept your punishement.

How will this duel play out you might ask? Well, if any of the duelist were to choose the rules, it would be quite unfair for the other party, as the chooser would obviously pick a game and rules to their advantage. So I propose that we select an unbiased third party to select the rules of this duel.
q9za
Can I be the referee?
Lights
As an unbiased third party, i would like to propose russian roulette as the game to settle this matter
q9za
I would like to propose a tag 2 boxing match, that way you can settle the duel with no casualties.
Nuuskamuikkunen
POPCORN! POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN!
AT JUST 30 CENTS!
Hydreigon

Lights wrote:

As an unbiased third party, i would like to propose russian roulette as the game to settle this matter

KatouMegumi

Lights wrote:

q9za
Nuuskamuikkunen

q9za wrote:

This definitely looks like the game.
q9za

eblf2013 wrote:

This definitely looks like the game.

Nope, it's all reality.
Tad Fibonacci
As I am also an unbiased third party, I'd like to propose we have a peaceful music competition instead!
The contestants will all sing "I want it that way" by the Backstreet boys and then be graded by OT denizens.
The losers will be lynched to death.
Dialect

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

As I am also an unbiased third party, I'd like to propose we have a peaceful music competition instead!
The contestants will all sing "I want it that way" by the Backstreet boys and then be graded by OT denizens.

i was here before the whole denizen rule, yet i dont even have enough posts to be considered one. so what am i?

first, make then sing i want it that way. then uh torture them with harumachi clover. oh god that song gives me ptsd
q9za

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

peaceful

HMMMMMMMMM
KatouMegumi
harumachi clover? pfft
give them hitorigoto
q9za
give em the PP compilation.
abraker
May we stop and talk about whether it's a good idea to have THE PRESIDENT OF OT in a fight?
Dialect

KatouMegumi wrote:

harumachi clover? pfft
give them hitorigoto

sagiri
Hydreigon

abraker wrote:

May we stop and talk about whether it's a good idea to have THE PRESIDENT OF OT in a fight?

Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Dialect
can i be the overly dramatic announcer dude
q9za

MinNin wrote:

hell yeah that'd be cool.

But how will you commentate Russian roulette?
Dialect

q9za wrote:

MinNin wrote:

hell yeah that'd be cool.

But how will you commentate Russian roulette?

currently, we have our contenders racing. they have their hearts pumping? how shall they debate on who wins? russian roulette. *cherry licking noises*
Westonini
and all this because i got a lil shut-eye...

friends, yes i may have made a teensy-weensy little fuck up but that's neither here nor there. i'm not the enemy here. in fact, no one really is. sure we're currently searching high and low for WinkyBlinky due to his.. deteriorating mental conditions.. but not even he is to blame for bearing such an heavy burden. i can't help but believe that our precious time and resources are being wasted here over something that isn't even worth much attention.

we're all companions here, fighting the good fight together. i see no reason why we should be at eachother's throats.

look i'll even be a nice guy. i'm willing to fork over a whole supply of my forum-famous Westonini Ale™ as a sign that there's no bad blood between us. oh and there's no need to analyze it or anything. don't worry, i would never taint my precious ale with anything incredibly life-threateningly dangerous 🤠.

i'll even personally hand-deliver to abraker and sam some of the most powerful ale that i've got. trust me these babies will hit you reeeeeal good. what do you say guys? shall we have a toast? 🍺
q9za
Is that... is that the limited edition Westonini definitely non-poisonous ale? That's amazing! Merchants from all around the forum are wishing to get a hold of that special ale, and for the ale to be carried by it's creator? That would sell for a fortune.
Tad Fibonacci
Nobody cares about ale.
Give us your recording of I want it that way!
q9za
Failed trap
abraker
That is some suspicious looking Ale. I will need you to submit a sample to the Royal Society just in case it has some explicit substances.
Tad Fibonacci
That means you too, mister royal scientist president.
abraker
Where did you come from? You are not part of this. Go back to parliament building and propose OT Laws to make OT better.
q9za
I demand freedom! No more harm from the OT!Royal Authority!
Nuuskamuikkunen
I demand someone to buy me popcorn!
q9za

eblf2013 wrote:

POPCORN! POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN!
AT JUST 30 CENTS!

You sell the popcorn...?
abraker
*eblf2013 hurts himself in confusion*
keremaru
Shit, they're onto me.

The exhale of... Well, whatever comes out of the ominous, metallic large body which identifies itself as "keremaru", shimmered down to the cold ground of the judgement area, where the mad scientist, who had been driven even further into the rabbit's burrow of hysteria upon intrinsic election into the OT president's chair, and his companion, the, other one, stared at keremaru and its companion, the Mesa who was apparently not a Mesa. All this, just to kill a stupid space bullet from Space Mom. Space Mom, why did you--
AHEM. Spoilers. No.

keremaru surveyed its nearby surroundings. To its current knowledge, the council was deciding on how they would determine the victors of this match. At the time, keremaru knew that it had little of this to act, and that ¹Piq and Loche wouldn't be able to force-extract it until they finished fast-travelling to its coordinates.
It knew that it had to play this game smooth, and hastily. Reminded it of its out-of-cryopod days.
q9za
keremaru is not an anime girl?
KatouMegumi
nor am I one
keremaru
Oh, naive little q9za...

Do these look like ANIME girls to you?

That's right. Tell Salad the Fifth, and you can expect a call from Dr. Levi.
q9za

keremaru wrote:

Oh, naive little q9za...

Do these look like ANIME girls to you?

Cut off it's penis, shave it's body hair, let it grow it's head hair out, then do plastic surgery in to the face and Boom, fixed. you can thank me later.

It don't have hair. Anything can be an anime girl if you concentrate hard enough.
Westonini

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Nobody cares about ale.
Give us your recording of I want it that way!

aw hell no

abraker wrote:

That is some suspicious looking Ale. I will need you to submit a sample to the Royal Society just in case it has some explicit substances.

looks like perfectly good ale to me. go ahead, have a little taste test. i would drink but i've had a bit too much for my own good lately.
show more