forum

abraker & samX500 vs Westonini & keremaru

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samX500
Westonini, we have been able to catch you two times to punish you for your failure of executing WinkyBlinky and those two times, you were able to escape your rightfull punishement. Now, we could wait and catch you a third time, but I am not the kind of person to expect a different outcome when doing the same thing. So I propose that we have a duel!

abraker and I will be fighting you and keremaru, who has shown to be your accomplice in your latest escape. If you win this duel, your failure shall be forgotten and will be able to continue to post on these lands without fear of being chased, however, if you loose the duel, you and your accomplice will have to turn yourself over to us and accept your punishement.

How will this duel play out you might ask? Well, if any of the duelist were to choose the rules, it would be quite unfair for the other party, as the chooser would obviously pick a game and rules to their advantage. So I propose that we select an unbiased third party to select the rules of this duel.
q9za
Can I be the referee?
Lights
As an unbiased third party, i would like to propose russian roulette as the game to settle this matter
q9za
I would like to propose a tag 2 boxing match, that way you can settle the duel with no casualties.
Nuuskamuikkunen
POPCORN! POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN!
AT JUST 30 CENTS!
Hydreigon

Lights wrote:

As an unbiased third party, i would like to propose russian roulette as the game to settle this matter

KatouMegumi

Lights wrote:

q9za
Nuuskamuikkunen

q9za wrote:

This definitely looks like the game.
q9za

eblf2013 wrote:

This definitely looks like the game.

Nope, it's all reality.
Tad Fibonacci
As I am also an unbiased third party, I'd like to propose we have a peaceful music competition instead!
The contestants will all sing "I want it that way" by the Backstreet boys and then be graded by OT denizens.
The losers will be lynched to death.
Dialect

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

As I am also an unbiased third party, I'd like to propose we have a peaceful music competition instead!
The contestants will all sing "I want it that way" by the Backstreet boys and then be graded by OT denizens.

i was here before the whole denizen rule, yet i dont even have enough posts to be considered one. so what am i?

first, make then sing i want it that way. then uh torture them with harumachi clover. oh god that song gives me ptsd
q9za

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

peaceful

HMMMMMMMMM
KatouMegumi
harumachi clover? pfft
give them hitorigoto
q9za
give em the PP compilation.
abraker
May we stop and talk about whether it's a good idea to have THE PRESIDENT OF OT in a fight?
Dialect

KatouMegumi wrote:

harumachi clover? pfft
give them hitorigoto

sagiri
Hydreigon

abraker wrote:

May we stop and talk about whether it's a good idea to have THE PRESIDENT OF OT in a fight?

Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Dialect
can i be the overly dramatic announcer dude
q9za

MinNin wrote:

can i be the overly dramatic announcer dude

hell yeah that'd be cool.

But how will you commentate Russian roulette?
show more