USBduck - Keyboard Cat Zone

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lunah_old
adfaff<
Rukario
General:
- The preview point on Casual Cat is different than on the other diffs. Open the .osu in Notepad and make them the same.
- Maybe add to the tags 'youtube', because why not lol.
- The video isn't put for the Taiko diff. Dunno if that was intended but I suggest using the video also on the Taiko diff.
- To stay in the Cat themed diff names, maybe rename the Taiko diff to something Cat related?

LRJ's Kitten:
01:24:020 (2) - Extend this to the next white tick?
01:38:565 (1) - Notes so close after a spinenr is a no go for the easiest diff. Please make the spinner at least one 1/1 tick shorter.

I really feel like the difficulty jump the the next diff is huge. Please make a a Normal-ish diff, because this spread is a bit bad.

Casual Cat:
00:41:111 (5) - Remove this repeat? Doesn't really follow much.
01:28:384 - A break for this short period is really not needed. Remove it please.

Party Cat:
00:34:293 (10) - I'd say remove this note. I don't hear much of something to follow there.
00:40:111 (10) - ^
01:16:202 (1) - One grid up to be symmetrical for the next one.
01:16:565 (3) - One grid down just to have the same spacing as before^^
01:28:384 - A break for this short period is really not needed. Remove it please.

Pretty nice mapset actually, except I don't like the diff spread.
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Rukarioman wrote:

General:
- The preview point on Casual Cat is different than on the other diffs. Open the .osu in Notepad and make them the same.
- Maybe add to the tags 'youtube', because why not lol.
- The video isn't put for the Taiko diff. Dunno if that was intended but I suggest using the video also on the Taiko diff.
^ All done
- To stay in the Cat themed diff names, maybe rename the Taiko diff to something Cat related?
^ I think it's okay like this, don't really know what name would fit with a taiko oni.

I really feel like the difficulty jump the the next diff is huge. Please make a a Normal-ish diff, because this spread is a bit bad.
^ Sorry but I won't make another diff. But if someone can make a map wich can fit to a normal diff I'll take it.

Casual Cat:
00:41:111 (5) - Remove this repeat? Doesn't really follow much. Done
01:28:384 - A break for this short period is really not needed. Remove it please. Done :(

Party Cat:It's Party Time! D:
00:34:293 (10) - I'd say remove this note. I don't hear much of something to follow there.
00:40:111 (10) - ^ <^ Done
01:16:202 (1) - One grid up to be symmetrical for the next one. <v Done
01:16:565 (3) - One grid down just to have the same spacing as before^^
01:28:384 - A break for this short period is really not needed. Remove it please.Done :|

Pretty nice mapset actually, except I don't like the diff spread.

Rukarioman wrote:

LRJ's Kitten:
01:24:020 (2) - Extend this to the next white tick? No
01:38:565 (1) - Notes so close after a spinenr is a no go for the easiest diff. Please make the spinner at least one 1/1 tick shorter.Done
Roddie
Hi

I finally got a new PC. So, here we go. 8-)

General:
  1. Hm... For the first Timing Section, try 5,469 for an Offset. Don't forgot resnap those notes after.
LRJ's Kitten:
  1. 00:11:293 (2)-Fix the spacing on this?
  2. 01:29:838 (1)-Remove that whistle from the beginning and replace it with a finish?
Casual Cat:
  1. 00:53:475 (x)-Add a note and a finish here. Like this. :3
  2. 01:28:384 (x)-^? :3
Party Time:

Nothing I can point out, I suppose.

Nice job.

Have my star~
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Roddie wrote:

General:
  1. Hm... For the first Timing Section, try 5,469 for an Offset. Don't forgot resnap those notes after. Done.

Casual Cat:
  1. 00:53:475 (x)-Add a note and a finish here. Like this. :3
  2. 01:28:384 (x)-^? :3 Sorry but I don't like those finish, I prefer to keep it like this D:

Nice job.

Have my star~
lolcubes
Hey, my first time modding so don't take it too personally. :D

Party Time:
00:43:287 - spacing between (2) and (3) is inconsistent with other notes in the combo (but I guess this could be very difficult to change cause everything else would look weird, unless you use 2 stacked notes on top of each other instead of a slider)
00:56:378 - spacing between (6)/(7) and/or (7)/(8) is different from (8)/(9), recommending to move (7) to the left by 1 spot
00:57:832 - the start of this combo also looks out of place and the spacing between (1)/(2) is bigger than (4)/(5) (recommending to move (1) by 1 spot to the left to fix)

Casual Cat:
01:49:432+ - this part looks the same as the part in party time, maybe instead of the stacked notes use a short slider? or use more stacked notes for every beat in party time diff? also try different directions if you don't wanna change the notes themselves?

Couldn't find anything else really. Sorry for being so picky but that 9combo caught my eye when watching osu! play. :3

Also cats are awesome! Starred.
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

lolcubes wrote:

Hey, my first time modding so don't take it too personally. :D

Party Time:
00:43:287 - spacing between (2) and (3) is inconsistent with other notes in the combo (but I guess this could be very difficult to change cause everything else would look weird, unless you use 2 stacked notes on top of each other instead of a slider)
00:56:378 - spacing between (6)/(7) and/or (7)/(8) is different from (8)/(9), recommending to move (7) to the left by 1 spot
00:57:832 - the start of this combo also looks out of place and the spacing between (1)/(2) is bigger than (4)/(5) (recommending to move (1) by 1 spot to the left to fix)

Casual Cat:
01:49:432+ - this part looks the same as the part in party time, maybe instead of the stacked notes use a short slider? or use more stacked notes for every beat in party time diff? also try different directions if you don't wanna change the notes themselves?

Couldn't find anything else really. Sorry for being so picky but that 9combo caught my eye when watching osu! play. :3

Also cats are awesome! Starred.
All fixed! Thanks! :)
rEdo
random mod~

[Party Time!]
THIS IS AWESOME
1:36:378 (1) - delete new combo
also, AR +1? current one isn't fitting imo :D

[Casual Cat]
0:49:105 (1) - this spinner might start at 0:50:559, the entire time before this point has some potential to be mapped, really :)
1:24:014 (1) - just like i said before
1:28:196 - 1:29:832 - insert break time
1:30:559 (3) - 2-3 grids to the left (spacing)
1:43:196 (2,3) - i'd like you to keep symmetry at this point, and move those by 2 grids to the left

[LRJ's Kitten]
1:28:196 - 1:29:832 - insert break time
1:51:040 (6,7) - for some reason i'd like you to form those two hitcircles into a short slider. :P

[General]
well, i don't really like this bg...just sayin'
at first i was like "why is the epilepsy warning turned on?", but later i've noticed i hadn't the background videos on. i'm not really sure about this, but what about turning this option off and putting a warning about this video somewhere in the description of the beatmap?

i love this song so much <3 starrin', also shootin' a kudosu~
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Thanks! :3
Kawayi Rika
:) :) :)
Hitoshirenu Shourai
(ALL)
Timing Section 2 - The BPM of this section should be 186.75, and the offset should be ~109,435.

(LRJ's Kitten)
I see no issues aside from the aforementioned timing.

(Casual Cat)
Again, I witness no obstructions of justice (or rules).

(Party Time)
Nada.

(Taiko Oni)
As long as the ending timing section is fixed, I suppose this'd be fine. I'm not a Taiko mod, so I dunno

(Overall)
While at first I was uninterested by this map, the "Party Time" difficulty looks worthy of professional play. There's obviously things that need tweaked, but I can't be expected to find every little thing. But hey, at least the timing at the end can be fixed now. Good luck getting this ranked. +Star/Star
OzzyOzrock
the taiko... orz
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Thanks! :)
I'm not at home so I'll fix it Sunday :>
Edit: Fix'd!
Musty
gogogogo, you have a lot of supporters. ( LRJ,Miago; etc...)

gogo
Jako87
everybody loves cats!
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Jako87 wrote:

everybody loves cats!
Waryas

Kurosanyan wrote:

Jako87 wrote:

everybody loves cats!
That's a cat.
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

That's a troll.
Sakura
[General]
http://puu.sh/17wX what the heck?
This mp3 has really bad quality, did you re-encode from a low bitrate mp3 or something.

[Party Time]
I just dont see a streamfest kind of diff getting ranked, even if it fits the song, it's just finger pain X_X

[Taiko Oni]
I dont like the changes in speed nor the veeeeeery long stream at the end, once again this is just finger pain X_X

[Casual Cat]
I'd say lower OD and HP Drain a bit to help reduce the EIII diff spread.
00:28:741 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These are a bit too much reducing the spacing between these could make that EIII look better.
01:41:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This is really confusing with the current approach rate.

[LRJ's Kitten]
01:24:014 (2) - End this slider on white tick :<
arien666
[Taiko Oni]
HP -1
OD -1
Make all hitsounds normal not soft :3
00:37:832 - Move this speed change into 00:37:469
00:39:287 - Move this speed change into 00:38:923
00:40:741 - Move this speed change into 00:40:378 Also, change into 1.5x not 2.0x :3
00:54:014 - This green line makes some notes covered... So, why don't you remove this :3?
01:44:741 - Delete this break

So hard orz :3
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
http://puu.sh/17wX what the heck? I don't even understand where this screen is coming from :?
This mp3 has really bad quality, did you re-encode from a low bitrate mp3 or something. I know but there's no better quality :/

[Casual Cat]
I'd say lower OD and HP Drain a bit to help reduce the EIII diff spread. Hmm...made -1 on both :<
00:28:741 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These are a bit too much reducing the spacing between these could make that EIII look better. ... I guess it's okay now? :?
01:41:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This is really confusing with the current approach rate. Fixed.
ziin
http://puu.sh/19lR
Delete your local copy of the map, redownload the copy which is online, delete the crap that doesn't belong in the folder (desktop.ini) and do a full resubmit. However considering this is essentially the same as an empty osb, I don't see why we should care.

This is the original afaik. (note it doesn't have the tag at the end because it's not actually part of the song). It sounds the same as the one from the video to me, but then again I can't tell the difference between anything above 160 kbps average.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKD77X81
LesTrucsRoses

arien666 wrote:

[Taiko Oni]
HP -1
OD -1
Make all hitsounds normal not soft :3
00:37:832 - Move this speed change into 00:37:469

00:39:287 - Move this speed change into 00:38:923
00:40:741 - Move this speed change into 00:40:378Also, change into 1.5x not 2.0x :3
00:54:014 - This green line makes some notes covered... So, why don't you remove this :3?
01:44:741 - Delete this break I cannot. I added a spinner in there instead.

So hard orz :3
Download: USBduck - Keyboard Cat ZONE (footix31) [Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
HPDrainRate and OverallDifficulty 0? Wtf?
It's supposed to be -1, not -7. Don't make things like this please.
Also the timing and the beatmap creator are wrong, you must download the map again and be sure it's updated before making changes.
And it's not the first time I say this :/

ziin wrote:

http://puu.sh/19lR
Delete your local copy of the map, redownload the copy which is online, delete the crap that doesn't belong in the folder (desktop.ini) and do a full resubmit. However considering this is essentially the same as an empty osb, I don't see why we should care.

This is the original afaik. (note it doesn't have the tag at the end because it's not actually part of the song). It sounds the same as the one from the video to me, but then again I can't tell the difference between anything above 160 kbps average.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKD77X81
Well maybe I just should take this mp3 and remove that keyboard cat part a the end :<
It sounds the same as the one from the video to me too. So I'll keep it like this and will change only if someone ask me to.

Edit: Since both LRJ and LTR piss me off, I'll fix the mods on their maps myself.
If you're against this you can ask me to delete your guest @LRJ & LTR.
Jako87

Kurosanyan wrote:

Jako87 wrote:

everybody loves cats!
... and dogs 8-)
LesTrucsRoses
Gcode
why is this still in pending... rank :v
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Gcode wrote:

why is this still in pending... rank :v
;_;
I did my best to rank it but nobody want to touch this thing.
happy30
[General]

First offset +4
add "flowering" to the tags (from flowering night)

i don't see any problems with the maps
You should totally wait for this and then SB the end with that tune when you fail :)
DJPop
~Every diffs~
Add new timing at 118,310 with 185bpm

That's all, +Star

Edit: Bubbled
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Finally!!! <3
Ekoro
ZOMG

Gogo rank !
Hyguys
XD gl rankin dis
RhaiizoN
:o *
Aleks719
go-go-ranked
abalee
Well... orz

not gonna to pop it but for me use normal-normal to replace the soft-clap sounds better(by using custom hitsound).
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

abalee wrote:

Well... orz

not gonna to pop it but for me use normal-normal to replace the soft-clap sounds better(by using custom hitsound).
I tried but the loud sound of the claps make it disturbing imo, it's harder to follow the rhythm with it D:
Yuzeyun
GOGOGOGO TU PEUX LE FAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
osushi_old
Star <3
Alice
Pendant ce temps, des maps +12 se font ranker après 2 semaines d'existence.
Star, mec.
show more