forum

Been lurking for long enough.. :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Souko
Hello!

I'm a 21 year old Finn. I've been playing osu! for, uh.. *checks*.. not as long as I though but still; I've liked it a lot! There's a lot for me to learn and practice but it's a fun game and with a nice set of good music, I can stay patient for longer than on most games :P

The biggest reason why I got interested in osu! was that it's just pure fun. But I also practice playing piano at home (not with a piano.. on a USB keyboard >_>), and I have some DJ stuff to start a party at home anytime I wish. Been also using some software to produce my own songs, but I've been kind of lazy and busy so.. Oh well.

My favourite music styles in osu! and outside include a lot of Japanese music, especially anime themes and such, and hardcore (techno, some like to add it there). A weird mixture in my opinioin, but... I like it!

Feels nice to join the forums. I bet I'll be browsing around for a good while now. ^__^
Mara
Welcome, Souko.

Remember our lovely finnish sub-forum and if you like to speak from your microphone, we have a finnish channel on osu! vent.