forum

How to export multiple beatmaps to a single .osz?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quick Draw
Hi osu! community,

I've been working on a beatmap pack of stepmania converted maps, and they are ready to be packaged together into a single .osz but...how exactly do I do this? I've seen it be done in other beatmap packs such as 'FX - Anime Openings Madness'. How exactly do I export multiple beatmaps into a single .osz?

Thanks!
Combinatorix~
schorpio
I have the same problem! When im uploading my beatmap, i can only submit through the Work in Progress one. I have 3 difficulties of a song but they are all in different folders (Program files>Osu!>Songs) but when i open osu, it all appears in the same drop down thingy.

And I realise that if you go to Program files>Osu!>Songs>(name of song)folder, sometimes there would be a .osb file in the folder. What is the .osb file for?
schorpio
Oh! I figured it out! Here are the steps..

1) go to My Computer>Program Files>Osu!>Songs

2) You should be able to see your name of the beatmap folders you are going to upload<--- see that I added "s" to folder? That is the problem! you should only have 1 folder for each song!!!

3) Check that you have at least 2 of the beatmap folders you are going to upload

4) Go to one of the beatmap folders you are going to upload

5) Hilight everything in that folder using your mouse

6) Right click. In the drop down list, find then click copy

7) Go back to My Computer>Program Files>Osu!>Songs

6) Go to the otherbeatmap folder you are going to upload

8) Right click. In the drop down list, find then click paste

9) Repeat step 6-8, if you have another of those beatmap folders you are going to upload, If not continue with the next steps

10) You should see all your files from the other beatmap folders you are going to upload in one of the beatmap folders you are going to upload

11)Drag the beatmap folders you are going to upload to your desktop, EXCEPT FOR THE ONE THAT HAVE ALL THE FILES FROM THE BEATMAP FOLDERS YOU ARE GOING TO UPLOAD

12)Go back to the osu! main page. Go to "Edit"

13)Check that the beatmaps you are going to upload are still there

14) Open one of the beatmaps you are going to upload

15) Go to File (at the top left corner of the editting page)>Upload beatmap...>Wait for the "Please wait" to become "Upload/Update Beatmap"> Click on Upload/Update Beatmap>Click on Pending beatmaps (at the top of the Beatmap Submission System page)

16)Wait for the Loading bar at the bottom to complete

17)Click submit

DONE!!!!!
Spentine
I can't do it on windows.
Zelzatter Zero
This problem is from 6 years ago, which the editor is completely different from what it is now.

Make the new thread instead and please don't bump old ones in the future.