ahahaha wwww apple XD
Nharox
Actually this is pretty good ... somewhat ... yea~
Armin
The best Hard-version of Bad apple, and yea, StrawbellyCake's voice is nice XD
Lilac
OnosakiHito
Mir gefällt es und darum gibt es auch ein Stern von mir.~
Dürfte ich für dein Projekt eine Taiko guest Diff. machen? :)
Edit: Im IRC besprochen.~
Daiguren
:)
OnosakiHito
Hier bitte, die Taiko guest diff..
Danke für das annehmen der diff..

Download: 13664 Masayoshi Minoshima feat StrawbellyCake - Bad Apple!! (German Version).zip
Luna
StrawbellyCake <3
Die Insane ist vielleicht etwas zu einfach, aber ansonsten sehr schöne Map :D
Mismagius
i really hope you're getting this ranked so I can have an excuse to get the brazilian portuguese one ranked
Sakura
[Lunatic]
Preview point is different than on the other difficulties.
4. Offset: 85,688ms BPM: Inhereted (1x) Repeated timing section.
80. Offset: 182,196ms BPM: Inhereted (1x) The next timing section is already applying a soft hitsound to the note, and since there are no other notes between this and the next, this timing section is just doing nothing.

[Insane]
Maybe rename this to Lunatic, and Lunatic to Extra or something? would make a bit more sense with Touhou difficulty names.
02:58:846 (1,2,3,4) - I find it hard to see where the approach circles are going to with the video in the background and all the hitbursts :<
03:21:918 (5,6,7) - This turn here is kinda breaking the nice flow the map has, maybe try to fit all 7 notes in an arc instead, or try something else?
03:28:875 (5,6,7) - ^

[Hard]
00:36:216 (1,2,3) - Spacing inconsistency, intentional?

Pretty nice map! have a star and 3 kudostars, ask me for a recheck whenever you want
ShadowSoul
Larto .. Ich liebe dich dafür <3 ~star
Sakura
[Lunatic]
Kill those 14 and 16 note combos D: as i said on IRC

[Ono's Taiko Oni]
Going soft sampleset at the end lowers the hitsound volume by a lot, instead just reduce the volume by 10% or something.

No kudosu :3
Tenshi-nyan
German Bad Apple?

BLASPHEMY
lepidopodus

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Ono's Taiko Oni]
Going soft sampleset at the end lowers the hitsound volume by a lot, instead just reduce the volume by 10% or something.
With Taiko skin, that's true. In default skin, soft sampleset and normal sampleset differ a lot with each other, so I think keeping normal and reducing the volume would be better, as sakura suggested.

EDIT: German Taiko mapper mapped German Taiko guest diff for German Bad apple which belongs to German mapper. Awesome.
Sakura
Now i want to eat some apples XD
Mercurius
star~ 8-)

I just only can give you a star, but I will cheer your map Ranked.
cesc
I LUV TUHOU Iz PHANTASTIK!

Really, the map is fantastic. Shoot a star for support you, like usual ;)

(The next time I was the German Version of U.N. Owen Was Her! xD)
OnosakiHito

lepidopodus wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Ono's Taiko Oni]
You mean to reduce the volumen in the last part of the Taiko diff.?
With Taiko skin, that's true. In default skin, soft sampleset and normal sampleset differ a lot with each other, so I think keeping normal and reducing the volume would be better, as sakura suggested.

EDIT: German Taiko mapper mapped German Taiko guest diff for German Bad apple which belongs to German mapper. Awesome.
^Nice one. lol
Nekres
I don't like the matching of hitsounds with music in the hard diff, otherwise good map.

~・・・・Star for you!・・・・~
Crimmi
This might not end well....>.><3~ Star
Firo Prochainezo
#1 Bad Apple!! World cup
arien666
/me steals Saku-chan's apple<<<

Anyway, I would give some apple pizza XD
Rolled
I don't really like Extra but this map wouldn't be a Bad Apple map if it wasn't for a shitty difficulty or two.

I kid, but no Lunatic is fun. I'm just too bad for Extra.

12:54 <Rolled> Louckily for you you could probably beatmap jarjar pissing into a toilet bowl and i'd like it
12:54 <Rolled> louckily lol

Rank'd
Sakura
Oh hey Rolled ranked something =O
Gratz Larto!
OnosakiHito
Herzlichen Glückwunsch~! :)
Hanyuu
:D
Ekoro
inb4 OMGMOSTPLAYED >26000 plays

Anyway , congratz~ ;3
Tonoko
:oops: hmm i think there is a timing issue -20 ~ -30 is better ><? i am not sure.
Topic Starter
Larto
Oops, the offset in Extra is different from the ones in the other diffs. I'm too pro. Unranked for now.
Tonoko
;) hope it will be rerank soon ~~
Kite
>< Offset on Extra seemed weird indeed; I'd say 1439 - 1444 as offset for all diffs. :3
Krisom
Rechecked, kiai time was not snapped and he also fixed a horrible star formation on extra. Good to go now
OnosakiHito
Good that I didn't make a rank with hidden yet. orz
Takuma
h3ll0
Shohei Ohtani
inb4 a critical error is found when the map reaches 100,000 plays and people go "omg too popular to unrank"
Doomsday
aaand reranked!
Verdisphena

Doomsday wrote:

aaand reranked!
why
Topic Starter
Larto

Verdisphena wrote:

Doomsday wrote:

aaand reranked!
why