forum

A response to abraker's recent thread titled "SamX500: A Danger to OT."

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samX500
Hello dear denizen, if you have been keeping track of what's been happening in this years official OT election, you should know that I have submitted my candidacy and will be working towards becoming the next OT president. You also may have heard of a recent thread "SamX500: A Danger to OT". As I have yet to address to concern that were raised in this thread I figured I would create an official response. Keep in mind that I will only be answering the concern that were raised by abraker, I won't talk about my campaign so soon.

abraker has raised two concern about my presence here as a candidate for the OT presidency, the first of which is the scars that I received during the terrible Padoru invasion.

abraker believes that I still suffer from that wounds of my capture from the Padoru.

abraker wrote:

While he made it out alive, I can't say his mind came out unscathed after that encounter.

As abraker pointed out, I managed to not only escape from the Padoru but also liberate a whole town from their presence. These events however didn't wound my mind, in contrary it reinforced it. As we face adversity, we become stronger and that is what happened after I fought the Padoru. I certainly was terrified when I got captured by those Padoru and was a fool to have underestimated their power, but looking back at it, I can say that I truly grew a lot from this experience and that facing this adversity made my mind far stronger that it was before. This concerns of abraker seems very baseless to me, it is a mere possibility and there is nothing to support that these events had the impact claimed by abraker.

Now for the second concern, which is far more legitimate. As you should know if you have read the thread I keep referencing, during the abraker impersonation day I impersonated abraker and also faked an official statement by posing as the royal scientist.

abraker wrote:

It just happened that SamX500, while impersonating my face, also committed fraud by faking an official statement by posing as a Royal OT Scientist!

I won't hide from this accusation, it is entirely true and I have nothing to defend myself against it. During this campaign, I won't try to run away from the mistake I have made in the past but will rather face them head-on and acknowledge my wrongdoing. Back then, I got caught up in the impersonation and thought it would be funny to make a fake official statement. I didn't think it was a serious offense since I didn't try to take advantage of the R.O.S position for my personal gain, all I did was advising our denizen not to trust the R.O.S for the time being, as he could have been an impersonator trying to scam. However I now recognize that faking official documents is absolutely wrong and should not be done even if it isn't made to take advantage of the denizen who wouldn't notice it is a fake. I can promise that I have learned my lesson and while not pull this types of prank again, not even to get a laugh out if it.

That is all I have to say.

I shall be revealing more information about my campaign once the second phase of the election kicks in.

With all of this said, I wish the best of luck to the other candidate and hope we shall be able to have a nice a civil debate over the course of this election. May this election be a success!
abraker
How did I miss this

making a mental note to reply later..
abraker
Who knows, you might be acting pretty well to conceal the fact your mind is twisted. Hard to know for sure without some testing at my facilities.

While you may apologize for the actions you have committed, you shall have to carry the burden of those actions into the perpetual future. That does not excuse the fact that you did what you did and that you may do it again if faced with no consequences. Who knows, maybe you will attempt to make what you did legal as OT president so that you don't have to face subsequent repercussions in case you slip up again.