forum

New to osu, hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arkino
Ay! I downloaded osu about 2 weeks ago or so but started *actually* playing around 4 or 5 days ago? Needless to say im already addicted to this game. Im constantly looking up how to get better and improve my skills, so, that being said id thought its time to go on the forums and introduce myself since i know im staying.

My name is Arkino, you can call me Ark for short if youd like. Im a female but i dont mind any pronouns since it doesnt bother me all that much.

If youd like to talk to me, you can message me on discord! Always looking for new friends! Psych#4045
Achromalia
welcome to the forums!

there's a few places you could chill out in, if you're looking for a casual experience.

i'd heavily recommend Off-Topic, despite it being... ehm, sort of the laughingstock of the Other category's forums, but there's some subforums within that may interest you, like Forums Games, or Surveys! either way, it'll be pretty wild, hopefully in a nice way, of course!

alternatively, you could check out General Discussions. it's fairly self-explanatory. a much more civil version of Off-Topic.

aside from that, hope to see you around the forums. take care.