forum

Impersonation notice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samX500
A-breaking laboratory official statement

Dear denizen, it has come to my attention that someone has been trying to impersonate me. My smartest idiots and I are currently trying our hardest to pin them down and prevent any fraud from hurting our denizen. If you see me trying to sell you something or asking you for a favor, stay on your guard, for it might be possible that you are being targetted by one of my impersonator.

I will be advising you when I catch my impersonator and will offer you first place seat for their public execution.
KatouMegumi
It had come to my attention that there are various fakes of myself being widespread.
Please beware of fakes, as the only true abraker has username of "KatouMegumi"
abraker
A-Breaking Laboratory is currently on maxi lockdown
pentaqola
Things are looking bad at the moment as the impersonators are multiplying in numbers...

... but first lets take a look at our sponsor for today, Raid:Shadow Legends.

Raid:Shadow Legends is a mobile RPG with over ten million downloads. It is one of the most progressive mobile RPGs with a blooming community you can join in as well. There are a lot to unpack in this game's storyline, immersive 3D graphics, insane boss fights, PVP battles, and much more within!

Never in my life have i seen this amount of quality in a mobile game, it almost feels just as immersive as a PC game!

So... What are you waiting for? Download the game while A-Breaking Laboratory investigates this hectic problem!