forum

Kris is a bit Amiss, but found themselves here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KrisAmiss

Hello, My name is Kris!

I'm not technically a super new player since I used to play on my sibling's account but I recently made my own account ever since I really started picking OSU! up for fun. In conclusion, I'm a newbie still, but I'm also familiar with the mechanics of the game.

Later on I'll probably change my profile picture to be something that doesn't have Pokemon in it but I like the sketchy doodle I had on hand, plus it displays one of my Personas/OC's so it fits for now.
Now to actually introduce myself.

Who Is Kris? And Why Are They Amiss?

Well, Kris is me, I am Kris, and I'm always a little bit lost, hence the Amiss part.
I love word play and rhyming schemes so of course I had to make my own Username a play on words. You also may spot me other places on the internet under the Name KrisAmiss, or even AnvyAviary
(More word play, this time an alliteration)

Wait, Who's This AnvyAviary guy?

Ah! well you see, I play a few other games on the interwebs, one of which inspired me to produce Anvy, a Weird Alien Radioactive Creature Thing (WART). I try my best to keep them looking androgynous... but I tend to lean toward a feminine drawing style.
In my current profile picture hanging on Anvy's Horns, you'll find a Rowlett, the grass pokemon starter for Sun & Moon. Almost seems like Anvy has a flying theme... they may even own what you might call an aviary. ;)
Moral of the story is that where ever you see me, you likely be seeing Anvy.

Whatever, Tell Me About You Actually.

Oh yes! that's the point of this isn't it?
Here are some blurbs about me.
  1. I am 18 years old currently
  2. I'm not super into anime actually, at least, not any more.
    I still watch a few few episodes of this or that occasionally.
  3. Homestuck
  4. I do loads of cosplay, but only at home really, I've only ever been to one con.
  5. I wear my Bronze and Blue with dignity in Ravenclaw.
  6. I have a tendency to lean towards Indie pop music, but I definitely don't limit myself to just that.
    (Musicals, Soundtracks, Emo, EDM, and recently Vocaloid, also hold my interest)
  7. I read. A lot.
  8. I have a tablet because I also draw. A Lot.
  9. As I said before, I love word play, and I also like playing with Latin!

Hmm, That seems to be all I can think of to say! If you'd like to talk to me or give me tips, I'm open for discussion.
I hope everybody who sees this (or has even read this far down) has a nice day!
ZachAries_
WOOT; g'day (or night/ evening) to you Kriss, pleasure to meet you, I love the wordplay thing and oo fellow artsy person I see!! And I too wear my bronze and blue with DIGNITY-
OO I do hope you ride the waves of improvement with a cold glass of water in one hand and your precious tablet pen in the other XD
And after watching the Cookiezi documentary for the seventh time, perhaps you too, could be a master, as he too, played on his sibling's account;
though I can hardly imagine that, what's it like having an older sibling?
Topic Starter
KrisAmiss
Ah, the irony of the Cookiezi statement, for my sibling is actually younger than me! I'm the eldest child so regrettably can't give you insight on the whole "older sibling" thing.

Though this might end up giving me the opposite end result as Cookiezi received, and I'll be destined to remain in the OSU! shadows forever... won't stop me from trying though.

I am quite thankful for your welcoming though!
I know my introduction was a bit.. ostentatious, but I was having fun playing with the standard BBCode capabilities for the form posts, haha.

Like I said before, thanks for the welcoming man, I hope I'll be seeing you around haha.