Normal :

01:01:262 (3) - Add a note - uhm... no

Easy :

00:58:683 (1) - Remove new combo - k
01:41:683 (1) - ^ - nah
01:47:826 (1) - ^ - nah
01:52:683 (1) - ^ - k
MoonShade
After I've seen this map, I've downloaded Plants vs. Zombie. Nice game, but I've become tired of it in the end, even with the goldtrick ;3

Nice map, I couldn't find any major issues, but the clap-sound surprised me in some parts, in others I missed it, so maybe you could check this. Generally I think that the map fits to the song quite well.

Good job, Star!

Edit: Btw, why don't you use a better audio file? I've found this, so I thought maybe you may want it...
Misja
KIA
o
Ruisu-kun_old
Jajajajajajajja xD, i love plants vs zombies, i'll wownload it :)
Topic Starter
Luneko
@MoonShade
thx for your audiofile :3

EDIT : seems like your audio file starts earlier, tried to fix it but i failed xD
Blatzk
Ohh... I love you! x3
theMikeAG
I still can't get over it. A Plants Vs Zombies Beatmap. :)

General: You might want to consider doubling the slider tick rate. It seems like it would fit the song better.
You also might want to consider changing the red combo color. It just seems out of place, considering that all of the other colors are from Plants Vs Zombies.

Easy: 01:24:112 (3) - You might want to tweak this slider to make it look less "sharp" if you know what I mean.

Normal: 01:44:397 (6) - You might want to place a new beat on this spot and make the slider start 1/2 of a beat later.

NoHItter's Hard: 00:51:540 (1) - This repeater is kind of weird, but eh. It's not bad.
01:51:826 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This note formation isn't quite straight. You might want to tweak it to make it a little more even.
SPOILER
You might also want to consider changing it into a more lightning bolt pattern like this (http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/41833), That's just my personal preference though.
Hard: 00:35:254 (2) - This slider is 1/4 a beat too long.
01:30:112 (2) - This slider is also 1/4 a beat too long.
02:03:540 (5) - You might want to scoot this note up 1/4 of a beat.
02:16:397 (3) - Delete this note.

I really love how this beatmap looks. Starred!
Akosss
Starrr ^^
Keksi
Hi ,

IRC mod~

star :D
Topic Starter
Luneko
thx, i'll update soon
Emdyion
Why don't you add Kiai Time to the beatmap (at the chorus like NoHItter's diff)?

Star~
artpiggo
็Hard

00 42 969 remove new combo
01 44 397 ^

others is fine
Topic Starter
Luneko

artpiggo wrote:

็Hard

00 42 969 remove new combo nah
01 44 397 ^ nah
HakuNoKaemi
[Easy]
00:26:111 (2) - make it longer by 1/2 (next white tick)
00:29:254 (3) - make it longer by 3/2 (next 2 white)
00:33:826 (3) - make it longer by 1/2 (next white)
00:33:826 (3) - ^(next red)
00:38:397 (4) - ^(next red)
01:24:112 (3) - make it longer by 1/2 (next white tick)

-no other thing found

rofl for the dolphin :D
Topic Starter
Luneko

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

[Easy]
00:26:111 (2) - make it longer by 1/2 (next white tick) nah
00:29:254 (3) - make it longer by 3/2 (next 2 white) nah
00:33:826 (3) - make it longer by 1/2 (next white) nah
00:33:826 (3) - ^(next red) nah
00:38:397 (4) - ^(next red) nah
01:24:112 (3) - make it longer by 1/2 (next white tick) nah

-no other thing found

rofl for the dolphin :D
VictorDamazio
Something that could make the beatmap very better:

The video file on this beatmap is probably taken from YouTube, it appears a ESRB message and is too small making it blurry on a big screen.

To fix this, please play the Plants Vs. Zombies game, watch the credits and record it, so the video will have good quality on big screens and no messages from ESRB or Pop Cap.
Topic Starter
Luneko
i think its ok :/
AquiliSVex
epic. :D
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Looks good enough. You can has bubble.

P.S.: There's butter on my head. =3
NoHitter
You should PM me when you get mods.
I changed one small pattern, and fixed the tags so that they're the same with the other diffs.
I'm sorry, but could you update it?

Download: Laura Shigihara - Zombies on Your Lawn (KillerRind) [NoHItter's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Luneko
fixed :V
re-bubble plz?
NoHitter
I've asked Hito if she could recheck.
Topic Starter
Luneko
i asked too lol
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Checked, still looks fine. Re-bubbled.
Wishy
Now I'm off to play Plants VS. Zombies I really need to play it after listening to this. xd
-Lennox-
Was gibst du jeden der hier moddet auch wenns für dich nich brauchbar war 'n kudo xD

Dummes rind ab in dein stall >:)
Megaparadox
star 8-)
Gens
[General]
  1. Hum, there is a wallpaper exactly the same as your background, only without the "Click here to play" box. Why not use it?
  2. It is not important but I think it's bothersome to have a thread title different than the real title. You or me could fix it.
[Timing]
  1. I felt offset was better as 4,098, although I might be a bit rusty. Either way, it is still a big difference and not many people have checked it, so I suggest you to recheck it.
[Storyboarding]
  1. The storyboard looks a little primitive... although I won't complain.
{Easy}
  1. I don't really like this beatmap... it's pretty sloppy and not consistent. Of course, as far as rankability goes it's fine, but there is a hell lot of room to improve. The inconsistent patterns on this is what make think like this; it's as if you only were blurting out random sliders in random directions. If only you could say you'd remap this, it would be great, but I doubt you'll do that since everyone aims for a rank today.

That said, if you're not going to remap...
01:38:669 (3,1,2) - These don't follow the lyrics very well, I suggest you to recheck them.

This is what stood out the most to me, mostly. If I wanted to though, I could tell you many more things (without being necessarily nazi); I just think a remap would fit better.

{Normal}
  1. Overall, it has a fairly better flow, although that doesn't mean it makes it a better beatmap... it basically follows the same pattern as easy, which isn't good.
00:45:112 (1) - This is something that struck me as specially odd. You could change this slider around to make it sound better.

{NoHItter's Hard}
  1. This one is more polished and clean, although the rhythm is iffy at times and it could be a bit more creative. Not bad though.
00:55:540 (5,6,7,8,9) - I can't discern the rhythm in this, you should change it around.

{Hard}
  1. This difficulty looks like it's trying too hard to be hard... and it follows the same 'quality pattern' as the Easy and Normal difficulties. There are too many unnecessary and 'extra' beats that don't fit at all. Really, if you can't create a good hard difficulty you should not try to do one; you don't need a Hard/Insane difficulty for your beatmap. If you think about the score before the beatmap, there's something wrong.
01:04:112 (5) - This actually should be 1/4 before.
02:03:540 (5) - Same as above.

~ ~ ~

I know you will probably hate me for doing all this but before saying anything, reflex about what I just said and think about the situation. Would you really choose over the rank before a good-quality map? Do not forget that a rank doesn't really mean anything; this is just a game after all.

If interested in making a beatmap better, you can take a look at this thread.

I will keep an eye on this map, don't worry. You can also hit me up if you have any questions or want me to look at this again.
Topic Starter
Luneko

Gens wrote:

[General]
  1. Hum, there is a wallpaper exactly the same as your background, only without the "Click here to play" box. Why not use it? -k
  2. It is not important but I think it's bothersome to have a thread title different than the real title. You or me could fix it.-kk will fix it
[Timing]
  1. I felt offset was better as 4,098, although I might be a bit rusty. Either way, it is still a big difference and not many people have checked it, so I suggest you to recheck it. -hmm... offset feels and looks ok to me :/
[Storyboarding]
  1. The storyboard looks a little primitive... although I won't complain. -it's because the map is old and there was a time i havent played osu! much, but i still want this ranked
{Easy}
  1. I don't really like this beatmap... it's pretty sloppy and not consistent. Of course, as far as rankability goes it's fine, but there is a hell lot of room to improve. The inconsistent patterns on this is what make think like this; it's as if you only were blurting out random sliders in random directions. If only you could say you'd remap this, it would be great, but I doubt you'll do that since everyone aims for a rank today.

That said, if you're not going to remap... -well normally i make my maps a lot more sexier, and i dont only want it ranked, i want people to enjoy it. And i think its not THAT bad and you can look at my other maps, they are a lot better. So i hope its ok to you that i dont want to remap the entire thing :/
01:38:669 (3,1,2) - These don't follow the lyrics very well, I suggest you to recheck them. -sry but i think its ok

This is what stood out the most to me, mostly. If I wanted to though, I could tell you many more things (without being necessarily nazi); I just think a remap would fit better.

{Normal}
  1. Overall, it has a fairly better flow, although that doesn't mean it makes it a better beatmap... it basically follows the same pattern as easy, which isn't good.
00:45:112 (1) - This is something that struck me as specially odd. You could change this slider around to make it sound better. -looks ok :V

{Hard}
  1. This difficulty looks like it's trying too hard to be hard... and it follows the same 'quality pattern' as the Easy and Normal difficulties. There are too many unnecessary and 'extra' beats that don't fit at all. Really, if you can't create a good hard difficulty you should not try to do one; you don't need a Hard/Insane difficulty for your beatmap. If you think about the score before the beatmap, there's something wrong.
01:04:112 (5) - This actually should be 1/4 before. -i dont understand q.q
02:03:540 (5) - Same as above. -^ D:

~ ~ ~

I know you will probably hate me for doing all this but before saying anything, reflex about what I just said and think about the situation. Would you really choose over the rank before a good-quality map? Do not forget that a rank doesn't really mean anything; this is just a game after all. -i dont hate you <3

If interested in making a beatmap better, you can take a look at this thread.-don't need it ^^ my other beamapt are a lot better imo

I will keep an eye on this map, don't worry. You can also hit me up if you have any questions or want me to look at this again. -well thank you but if this map rly is so bad i dont rly want to remap it <.<
Gens
Yeah, I skimmed through your reply (I still haven't opened osu! today and probably will not), and the idea of this being an old map obviously occurred to me, just didn't bother to check your other maps.

I also wanted to tell you that it's a little thing that I (and other BATs may have) want to see higher quality in today's ranked beatmaps, so I have no choice but to keep refusing to rank. If you know the map is a little bad, why do you want it ranked anyway?! You could just grave it and remap it another day when you're feeling like remapping something.
Topic Starter
Luneko
Well, i just thought "it's still rankable and not that bad" but, well i'll graveyard this now ^^
Thank you anyways~
GamerX4life
Star~