forum

help with timing-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nekoderci
idk if this is the right place to post this but uh
anyone willing to check if my beatmap im working on is timed right? and do i gotta upload it so it can be checked
i dont wanna rlly put notes yet cause the wiki thingy said to ask for help first to save time and like idk if i should upload it if its not done @-@ i am new at this
GlaZe
Uploading the map makes it easier for others to help you. If you don't want to do that then you can export it and send that file to whoever it is you want to get help from. File -> Export Package.

With that said, I don't mind taking a look. LMK when the map is uploaded or if you want to send the map through discord
Topic Starter
Nekoderci

GlaZe wrote:

Uploading the map makes it easier for others to help you. If you don't want to do that then you can export it and send that file to whoever it is you want to get help from. File -> Export Package.

With that said, I don't mind taking a look. LMK when the map is uploaded or if you want to send the map through discord

Ill add you on discord if thats okay ^^; my username there is Arrivederci so you know its me klhsdfk and ill send the beatmap
I am just reluctant to upload cause there is nothing on it jsut my try at timing it on the thingy @-@